This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Paper Bag Firefighter Puppet
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"What better way to talk about some of your local heroes than with this Paper Bag Firefighter Puppet!? It is so easy and simple to do and a great way to talk about fire safety, our firemen and firewomen, and what they do for our communities! It is the perfect craft to create with easy in home supplies as well! Have a great time crafting with your kiddos and give them a puppet pal they can adventure with for hours!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Colored construction paper
- Paper bag
- Craft glue
Grab some construction paper that matches the color of skin and hair you want. Then get some red, yellow, and black or brown construction paper for the firefighter uniform and shoes.
Using the template, trace and cut out the hat and sleeve pattern on the red paper. Next, trace and cut out the head and hand patterns on the construction paper for the skin tone. Trace and cut out the hair pattern on the paper for the hair. Trace and cut out the strips and emblem on the yellow paper and the shoes on the black or brown paper.
Glue the hair onto the top of the head.
Cut a slit in your hat according to the pattern.
Slip the head and hair into the hat from below and glue to attach. Glue the emblem on the hat.
Use the sharpie to draw the eyes, nose, and mouth onto your firefighter’s face.
Read NextFloating Fairies Glow Jar
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Whether it's Mother's Day or the little ones just need a gift to give for their grandmother, coffee filter crafts offer the perfect… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Colored Coffee Filter Flowers"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Happy Birthday Cake Topper
- 60 Best Christmas Would You Rather Questions For A Festive Holiday
- Merry Christmas Banner
- Gift Boxes Coloring Page
- Christmas Penguin Handprint Template
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Angel Treat Bags
- Coffee Creamer Snowmen
- Printable Winter Mazes
- 5 Senses Of Winter Scavenger Hunt
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More