This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
Paper Bag Frog Puppet
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
"This adorable Paper Bag Frog puppet is the perfect project to make with your kids! You’ll love how it sparks their imagination and creativity. With these easy-to-follow instructions, you can hop right into creating and playing together! Colored paper Sharpie Craft glue Paper bag Pencil Scissors Add googly eyes or craft pom poms to your frog for some extra fun! Personalize your paper bag frog by using markers or colored paper to add fun details. Try a silly smile, a bow tie, or anything else you can think of!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Select different colored paper (including green) for the frog paper bag puppet. Trace and cut out the patterns from the provided template. The template includes head, front legs, bag legs, blush, eyes, speckles, and belly patterns.
Attach the eye cutouts on the 2 half-circle parts on the top side of the head pattern. Attach the belly cutout on the front leg part.
Attach the speckles on the forehead and the blush cutouts on both cheeks of the papercraft frog’s head pattern.
Select your paper bag. You can trim extra parts of the blush if necessary.
Cut the paper bag short if required and cut out a green paper to cover the front part of the paper bag.
Attach the green paper cutout on the front side of the paper bag.
Attach the head pattern on the bottom side of the paper bag. Flatten the head pattern with the bag after attaching the head.
Attach the bottom part of the body near the bottom side (open side of the bag) of the frog puppet. Attach the 2 separate leg cutouts on both sides of the paper bag to complete the frog paper bag puppet.
Read NextClothespin Hungry Fish
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Glow in the Dark Bouncy Ballvideocam
Make a bouncy ball that glows in the dark, so it won't matter when it's time for lights out. The Glow in the Dark Bouncy Ball is the… Continue reading: "Glow in the Dark Bouncy Ballvideocam"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Travel Crossword Puzzle For Kids
- Diy Garden Stepping Stones
- Rocket Father's Day Craft
- Father's Day Toolbox Craft
- Paper Chain Octopus Craft
- Handprint Baseball Card Craft
- Father's Day Handprint Card
- Printable Graduation Word Scramble
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More