This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
Lorax Papercraft Puppet
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
"This Lorax Papercraft Puppet is the perfect pal for your kiddos to have creative adventures. Your family will have the best time creating this Dr Seuss friend on an afternoon in! They are sure to be speaking for the trees in no time! This pal can also be a good tool in teaching your kids the importance of taking care of our lands and nature and the purpose they have in our lives! Just follow these simple instructions with these easy supplies!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Colored craft papers
- Craft glue
Select orange, yellow, and 2 to 3 different colored craft papers. Trace the body, legs, and arm patterns of the Lorax on orange colored craft paper; trace the eyebrows and mustache on yellow colored craft paper and trace the nose on a different shade of yellow or orange paper. Trace the Lorax tree patterns on colourful papers and the trunk on yellow paper. Cut out the traced papers nicely.
Glue the 2 leg patterns on either side of the oval (body) shape cutout. This will be the bottom side of the Lorax puppet.
Glue the mustache pattern slightly above the middle of the body pattern.
Glue the nose right above the mustache, in the middle. Glue the eyebrow patterns along the top side of the body pattern.
Glue the 2 arms on both sides of the body pattern.
Grab the Lorax tree patterns. Use a black sharpie to draw shades on the trunk cutout. Use the same shade of sharpie to trace an outline on the Lorax tree cutout.
Glue the tree pattern with the trunk pattern and use a black sharpie to draw the eyes and mouth of the papercraft Lorax.
Read NextImaginative Magic Door
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Toilet Paper Roll Red Fox
This Toilet Paper Roll Red Fox is a crowd pleaser for all animal lovers - that is to be sure! What makes it even better is you can… Continue reading: "Toilet Paper Roll Red Fox"
- Imaginative Magic Door
- Cupcake Liner Peacock Puppets
- Floating Fairies Glow Jar
- Magical Mini Tooth Fairy Door
- Popsicle Stick Boat
- Printable Paper City with Dolls
- 57 Glow Craft Ideas for Kids
- Thrifty Tube Telescope
- Down the Rabbit Hole: 23 Wonderful Alice in Wonderland Crafts
- 30+ Superhero Craft Ideas for Kids
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Camping Coloring Page
- Free Printable Beach Coloring Page
- Free Printable Pig Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Octopus Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- June Coloring Pages
- Printable Amusement Park Checklist
- Shark Worksheets
- Jellyfish Cutting Activity Pages
- Handprint Jellyfish
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More