This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Lorax Papercraft Puppet
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This Lorax Papercraft Puppet is the perfect pal for your kiddos to have creative adventures. Your family will have the best time creating this Dr Seuss friend on an afternoon in! They are sure to be speaking for the trees in no time! This pal can also be a good tool in teaching your kids the importance of taking care of our lands and nature and the purpose they have in our lives! Just follow these simple instructions with these easy supplies!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Colored craft papers
- Craft glue
Select orange, yellow, and 2 to 3 different colored craft papers. Trace the body, legs, and arm patterns of the Lorax on orange colored craft paper; trace the eyebrows and mustache on yellow colored craft paper and trace the nose on a different shade of yellow or orange paper. Trace the Lorax tree patterns on colourful papers and the trunk on yellow paper. Cut out the traced papers nicely.
Glue the 2 leg patterns on either side of the oval (body) shape cutout. This will be the bottom side of the Lorax puppet.
Glue the mustache pattern slightly above the middle of the body pattern.
Glue the nose right above the mustache, in the middle. Glue the eyebrow patterns along the top side of the body pattern.
Glue the 2 arms on both sides of the body pattern.
Grab the Lorax tree patterns. Use a black sharpie to draw shades on the trunk cutout. Use the same shade of sharpie to trace an outline on the Lorax tree cutout.
Glue the tree pattern with the trunk pattern and use a black sharpie to draw the eyes and mouth of the papercraft Lorax.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Popsicle Stick Unicorn and Monster Craft
- Popsicle Stick Boat
- Floating Fairies Glow Jar
- Down the Rabbit Hole: 23 Wonderful Alice in Wonderland Crafts
- Homemade Bubble Solution
- Enchanted Pretty Princess Mirror
- Mason Jar Aquarium
- Magical Mini Tooth Fairy Door
- Magic Foaming Rainbow Stars
- Rock Star Microphone Stand
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Camping Scavenger Hunt For Kids And Adults
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- School Backpack Checklist – Free Printable
- Rabbit Paper Craft
- Paper Plate Camping Craft For Kids
- B Is For Bear Craft
- Easy Father's Day Craft
- Father's Day Craft For Kids
- Ocean Sensory Bag
- Printable 4th Of July Word Search For Kids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More