This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Are you needing a SUPER fun craft to do with your kids? If your kids are into superheroes, they are going to love this Papercraft Superman! Our Papercraft Superman is so easy to make. We’ve included a template to make tracing and cutting pieces out a whole lot easier. And you probably have all of the supplies on hand already! With craft paper, glue, a sharpie, a pencil, and scissors, you are ready to take superman off on your next action adventure! "
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Craft Paper
- Craft Glue
Select a colored paper for the skin tone of the Superman puppet and then select blue, red, black and yellow colored papers for the rest of the patterns.
Trace the body base and arm patterns on blue colored paper.
Trace the belt and logo based on yellow colored paper.
Trace the cape, shoes, and pants patterns on red colored paper.
Trace the head and hand patterns on the paper selected for the skin and the hair pattern on black or dark brown paper.
Cut out the traced patterns using scissors.
Glue the hand cutouts with the arm cutouts and the shoe cutouts on the bottom ends of the body base pattern.
Cut a slit along the yellow marked line inside the hair pattern.
Slide the top end of the head cutout under the slit to attach the hair pattern with the head cutout.
Attach the belt and the pant pattern cutouts on the body base pattern.
Trim the both sides of the belt and the pant patterns if necessary.
Attach the arm patterns on both sides of the body base pattern.
Attach both the arm patterns on both sides of the body base pattern and then attach the head on the topside of the body base pattern.
Attach the cape on the backside of the papercraft Superman figure and then use a black sharpie to draw the eyes, nose and mouth of the papercraft puppet to complete the craft.
Read NextDecoupage Paper Plate Ladybug Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
You will have the biggest smile on your face when you behold this happy little garden featuring your kids' handprints. This Cheerful… Continue reading: "Cheerful Handprint Flowers Garden"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Toilet Paper Roll Satellite Craft
- Heart Suncatcher
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Paper Cup Turkey Craft
- Mouse Bookmark
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines
- Easter Story Coloring Book
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More