We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"With the end of school comes the beginning of summer and you’ll be looking for easy crafts for kids to make. Whether these cute little pinecone owls are made as a summer camp craft or just something fun for fall, they’re adorable and will look great perched in your child’s bedroom or bunk. These pinecone owls are surely cute, and oh so easy to make. They can be made with whatever colors you or your child desires! Place them on a bookshelf or nightstand for an adorable nature kid’s craft."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
1 pine cone
3 acorn tops
hot glue or instant grab glue
2 small feathers
acrylic craft paint optional
- hot glue gun
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Twirling Ghosts
- No Carve Snow White Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Ghost Slime
- Cool Star Wars Painted Rock Crafts Kids Will Love!
- Farm Animal Painted Rocks
- Candy Corn Necklace
- Apple Print Coasters
- Shape Monsters
- Paper Plate Witch
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More