Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
Pom Pom Chicks
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Yarn pom poms are easy to make and fun for both adults and kids. There are a variety of projects you can make with them such as branches in a vase, wreaths, fairies, scarves, garlands, mobiles, keychains and of course, animals such as these pom pom chicks. This is a cute project for Easter or spring. The video below shows just how easy it is, though children may need some help tying and knotting. Also, I’ve used a hot glue gun to add the googly eyes and beak. You can use white craft glue instead if you prefer."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- googly eyes
- Orange craft foam or felt
- White craft glue or hot glue
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full project!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- What To Do In Summer: Family Fun Kit
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Rainbow Tie Dye Shirts
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass
- How To Make Fairy Wings For Dolls
- Printable Camping Word Search
- Scavenger Hunt For Kids – Summer Olympics
- Scavenger Hunt Printable For The 4th Of July
- Printable Reading Kit For Kids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More