This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
Color Your Christmas Gift Box
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Your kids will love easily wrapping their gifts in this adorable Color Your Christmas Gift Box. They can add personal touches as they color to give their thoughtful gift an equally thoughtful wrapping. Let your kids buy and wrap gifts for each other, or wrap a special gift for their friends. They will love seeing their homemade gift box under the tree, and you will love their excitement on Christmas morning, talking all about how they made the gift box themselves. "
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Color Your Christmas Gift Box download
- Any extra embellishments you'd like - ribbons, bows, gift tags, etc.
- Coloring tools (markers, crayons, colored pencils, etc.)
It is so simple to create this box. Start by downloading this free printable below.
Once you’ve downloaded the sheets, choose which version of the box you’d like to print. I love that there are different versions ranging from a blank box all the way to a detailed Christmas collage. This allows for creative freedom and your kids can customize it however they please!
Once you’ve printed your desired sheet, begin coloring! The box also has a convenient to and from section to sign the gift. Feel free to sign this now.
Now you can cut out the box along the solid lines. Then carefully fold along the dotted lines. Once that is done, grab your glue and run it along with the indicated tab. Attach it to the backside of the bottom half of the box. This will form a kind of pouch/tube shape.
Now your box is assembled and you can fill it with your gifts! Fold over the side tabs to close the box. Add any extra embellishments you want to create a beautifully wrapped gift.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This spring, why not make a few popsicle stick crafts that will show the kids how lovely it can be when you get creative? These… Continue reading: "Beautiful Popsicle Stick Dragonflies"
- Coffee Filter Angels Christmas Ornament Craft
- Christmas Word Search (With Answers) - Free Printable PDF
- Tissue Art Tutorial
- Frankenstein Shape Craft
- April Fools Ice Cubes
- Easter Play Dough
- Paint Chip Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Spooktacular Ghost Coloring Pages
- Canada Day Handprint Art Flag
- Halloween Eyeball Lantern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Create Your Own Rain: Bottle Experiment!
- Egg-citing Glowing Experiment!
- Discover Magic: Water Light Refraction!
- Atmospheric Pressure Fun: Try These Experiments!
- Amazing Air Pressure: Bottle Experiment!
- Plastic Bottle Magic: Watch It Collapse!
- Balloon Magic: The Pin Experiment!
- Frankenstein Gnome Craft
- Thunderstorm Magic: Cool Science Fun!
- Smores Name Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More