Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
36 Creative Clothespin Crafts for Your Little Ones
Have a ball making one - or several - of these easy kids crafts using clothespins and a little imagination!
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
Are you ready to be amazed with what you can do with a boring laundry necessity? Check out these 36 Creative Clothespin Crafts for Your Little Ones to engage your child's imagination and their minds for hours on end. You'll never look at a clothespin the same way again once you're done with these adorable crafts for kids from clothespin butterfly crafts and grazing zebras to flying clothespin airplanes and dancing hula girls. Whenever boredom strikes, break out the clothespins and prepare for endless crafting opportunities and plenty of imaginative play!
Clothespin arts and crafts are especially great for children because it shows them that you don't have to spend tons of money to make something fun and that creativity can take you a long way. It's always a blast transforming something as ordinary as a clothespin into something awesome like military planes or DIY dolls that have the ability to entertain your kids so easily. The novelty of these clothespin toys and crafts for kids will never wear off once your imagination kicks in!
Table of Contents
Precious Clothespin Animal Crafts
There's nothing kids love more than fun animal crafts, and you can give them exactly what they want with these adorable clothespin animals. Make a hungry hippo magnet or funky bunny rabbit ballerina for unique crafts your little one will love to make and play with. These super cute clothespin ideas will delight your child's imagination, and you can even use these as a fun learning opportunity. Teach your kids all about these interesting animals from zebras and hippos to friendly dinosaurs, and they'll be much more likely to remember with a precious animal pal to accompany them!
Kids just love animal crafts, and now you can make even more fun animal projects with your kids using our FREE downloadable ebook! Check it out right here: Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
Clothespin Butterfly and Insect Crafts
Learn how to make beautiful clothespin butterfly crafts several different ways for insect fun that will never get old. You can make simple butterflies using only cupcake liners and clothespins or more intricate butterflies with beads adorning their wings. Whatever butterfly you choose to make, it's bound to turn out stunning with these easy clothespin crafts for kids. Plus, you'll even find some of the cutest clothespin caterpillars that you can use to teach your little one all about the life cycle of the butterfly. These crafts are super adaptable, so you can use any one of these crafts as a base for creating your own favorite bug with clothespins. The possibilities are endless, so don't hold back!
Easy Homemade Toys with Clothespins
Your kids will never be bored again once you introduce them to these fun homemade toys you can make from clothespins and only a few other materials. These toys are cheap and easy, but tremendously entertaining as well! Your kids will have tons of fun playing with their new clothespin airplanes, dolls, and even some playful zombies. Watch as your kids use their imaginations with this variety of clothespin crafts to choose from. You might just want to make them all for some airplane-flying zombies or hula dancing racecar drivers. The stories your kids come up with will have you both laughing with joy! Don't miss out on the adventures to come with these clothespin craft ideas for kids.
Holiday Clothespin Crafts for Kids
The fun never has to end once you take a look at this selection of holiday clothespin crafts for entertainment that will last all year round. You'll find a silly thankful turkey craft and a whimsical Christmas nutcracker that will get your kids ready for the holidays, and all you need are some clothespins from the bottom of your laundry basket. These celebratory crafts are the perfect way to get your little ones in on a little holiday amusement they can enjoy. You won't regret making a darling Valentine's Day picture holder or clothespin planter for mom because nobody can resist unexpected crafts like these! Clothespin crafts are adjustable for every child's age, needs, and abilities so you can make these with the whole family!
If you thought it couldn't get much better than clothespin crafts for kids, think again. You'll find even more awesome recyclable crafts using popsicle sticks with our collection of crafts for kids. Prepare to be even more amazed by the things you can create using popsicle sticks! What to Make with Popsicle Sticks: 50+ Fun Crafts for Kids
What was your favorite childhood craft? Share with us in the comment below!
Read NextGlow in the Dark Bouncy Ball
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
Crayon Explosion Lantern
Every child has an abundance of crayons around the house, so if you want to cut down their stash, try this unbelievably cool DIY… Continue reading: "Crayon Explosion Lantern"
- Glow in the Dark Bouncy Ball
- Painted Train Engine Shed
- How to Make Homemade Playdough: 29 Recipes for Homemade Playdough and Homemade Slime
- Magically Magnetic Homemade Slime
- CD Space Craft
- 36 Creative Clothespin Crafts for Your Little Ones
- Clothespin Military Airplanes
- Life-Size Pool Noodle Ponies
- Disney Princess Spoon Dolls
- The Cutest Toilet Paper Roll Helicopter
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Happy Birthday Cupcake Toppers
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Travel Crossword Puzzle For Kids
- Diy Garden Stepping Stones
- Rocket Father's Day Craft
- Father's Day Toolbox Craft
- Paper Chain Octopus Craft
- Handprint Baseball Card Craft
- Father's Day Handprint Card
- Printable Graduation Word Scramble
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More