Felt Food: Complete Sandwich Set
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Make a complete sandwich from felt with this tutorial. Felt food is safe, colourful, soft, and long-lasting. This set includes bread, salad, and slices of cheese, tomato, and two types of sausages. It will promote the imagination of your little ones and guarantees endless hours of joy of playing. Start stocking up your kid's play store right now!"
Time to CompleteIn a day
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make a bouncy ball that glows in the dark, so it won't matter when it's time for lights out. The Glow in the Dark Bouncy Ball is the… Continue reading: "Glow in the Dark Bouncy Ballvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Halloween Coupons For Kids
- Yarn Wrapped Monogram Santa Ornament
- Dollar Tree Mickey Ears Ornaments
- Christmas I Spy In A Jar
- 3d Sticker Mini Valentine's Day Cards
- Embellished Button Monogram Letter
- Halloween Door – Keep Out
- Printable Halloween Mazes
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- Pipe Cleaner Spiders
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More