DIY Costume: Rooster Beak
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
You've got the flapping feathers and the cock-a-doodle-do down, but something is missing from that fantastic poultry get up. You need to check out this DIY Costume Rooster Beak tutorial which makes a realistic and high quality beak with wattles. Your kid will love how he looks and will go squawking around the house in true chicken fashion. Fun and easy crafts like this are a wonderful surprise for your little one, or you could make it a group exercise and produce the lovely beak together.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Unicorn Sprinkles Fizzing Bath Salts Recipe For Kids
- Disney’s Frozen Inspired Sugar Scrub Diy
- Lavender And Honey Sugar Scrub
- Diy Fizzy Bath Salts
- Diy Lavender Bath Salts
- Learn How To Make These Diy Unicorn Bath Salts!
- Natural Sugar Scrub With Fresh Blueberries
- Simple Flower Painted Rocks Easy Diy
- Easy Diy Watercolor Paint
- Simple Diy – French Vanilla Coffee Sugar Scrub
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More