23 Halloween Crafts for Kids: Homemade Halloween Costume Ideas and Spooky Dcor
Diy Tie Dye Shoes
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Looking for a craft that will get your kids excited about crafting? This is it! If you're a busy mom, and I'm sure you probably are, then you need simple, quick crafts. These DIY Tie Dye Shoes fit the bill. You can make a custom pair of shoes for less than $10! As a bonus, this is less messy than traditional tie dye so it makes a great rainy day project for bored kiddos. My kids loved it!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make this Enchanted Pretty Princess Mirror for all your little ones who love their princess characters. With this kids craft idea, you… Continue reading: "Enchanted Pretty Princess Mirror"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- St. Patrick's Day Slime
- Kool Aid Dyed Yarn Plant Pot
- Easy Diy Decorated Clothespins
- Diy Bookmark
- Duct Tape Roses
- Free Outer Space Coloring Pages And Activity Sheet
- Paper Chain Decorations
- Kids' Cloth Napkins For The Lunchbox
- Easy Diy Easter Bunny Wash
- Valentine’s Day Crafts For Kids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More