We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Brandy, the creative mind behind the blog Gluesticks, is a military wife and mother of four. Her crafting days really took off when she and her family lived in Kodiak, Alaska. Long winters and poor weather gave way to lots of indoor time with her children. That is when she realized that her kids craft box needed to be upgraded to a shelf, then a closet, and then a room, and it's only grown from there. When she gets a moment of downtime, she can either be found trying out a new recipe or idea found on pinterest or folding laundry while watching an episode of Downton Abbey. Gluesticks is a compilation of all things domestic from one very high-strung mama.
Read NextShannon Barefoot, Sewing Barefoot
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bird Seed Ornaments
- Paper Bag Firefighter Puppet
- Valentine's Day Baby Yoda Holding Heart Craft
- Gnome Ornament
- Angel Ornament
- Heart Stitch Craft
- Easter Bunny And Egg Craft
- State License Plate Game
- Measuring Scavenger Hunt
- Elf Bookmark
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More