Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
Kimberly Brown, Five Little Chefs
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
I am a mom to Five Little Chefs; four girls and one little man. Five Little Chefs began when my Little Chefs wanted to learn how to cook. For christmas that year they each received a cookbook from their favorite chef. We began cooking whatever recipe they chose from their cookbook. We had a fun cooking year with a lot of messes to clean up! Since then they wanted to create in other forms. We now do more then just recipes! Watching over 10 additional hands keeps me busy but is so much fun! We laugh and we cry everyday, but then want to do it again the next day. That is how we know we are enjoying life!
Kimberly's Projects on AllFreeKidsCrafts:
- 4th of July Celebration Printable
- Adorable Yarn Turkey
- Bite-Sized Moon Phases
- Creative Cardboard Box Cars
- Dollar Store Sailboat
- Drinking Straw Art
- Easter Printable Countdown Activity
- Easy Easter Egg Door Decoration
- Easy Weave Scarf
- Festive Pom Pom Turkey
- Frightful Glow in the Dark Bats
- Fun in the Sun Party Invitations
- Fun Pirate Matching Game
- Homemade Hummingbird Feeder
- Jack-o'-Lantern Treat Bags
- Original Outer Space Crafts
- Paper Plate Scarecrow Face
- Patriotic Stars and Buttons DIY Wreath
- Printable Cleaning Chore Cards
- Printable Nature Scavenger Hunt
- Printable St. Patrick's Day Scavenger Hunt
- RIP Tombstone Treats
- Stitched Easter Egg
- Stylish Leather Cuff
- Summer Fun Free Printable Calendar
- Uncle Sam Paper Craft
- Pop Top Easter Basket
- DIY Flowers with Wood and Wire
- Hand Print and Footprint Turkey
- Firecracker Crackers
Read NextAmanda Formaro, Crafts by Amanda
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
How To Make Pressed Flower Suncatchers
Making suncatchers is a really fun craft for welcoming the summer sun. Try a new take on the classic suncatcher with this How To Make… Continue reading: "How To Make Pressed Flower Suncatchers"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Camping Coloring Page
- Free Printable Beach Coloring Page
- Free Printable Pig Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Octopus Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- June Coloring Pages
- Printable Amusement Park Checklist
- Shark Worksheets
- Jellyfish Cutting Activity Pages
- Handprint Jellyfish
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More