Laura Kelly, Laura Kelly Designs
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Laura is a prior elementary school teacher turned into a licensed doodle artist, creating thematic collections for products in an array of industries. When she is not busy doodling away with her favorite markers, Sharpie Fine Tips, you will find her creating crafty projects in her studio, her kitchen and her garden. Laura is an inaugural member of the Sharpie Squad and an active member of the Craft and Hobby Association where she designs for several companies and participates regularly in their events and trade shows.
Laura’s bright, energetic and creative style that appears in her designs mimics her personality. She is always willing to jump in and try new things, share ideas and work collaboratively to create amazing results. She faithfully volunteers in her local schools and in organizations all around the country to promote art and creativity. Her well known collection of whimsical characters, Me and My Peeps, has a design with which every person she touches can connect. If not, she doodles a new one.
Laura likes to keep things simple and fun. With a background in elementary education, it is no surprise that many of her works are created with kids in mind. Many of her projects are fabulous for teachers, Girl Scout troops and crafting beginners of all ages. With a passion for letter writing, Laura does a lot of paper crafting and loves her license with expressionery.com where consumers can create stationery using her art.
Laura is happily married and resides in North Carolina where she and her husband raise four fabulous children. It is commonplace to find Laura’s family working side by side with her, painting, baking, planting and creating. As Laura moves forward in her artistic endeavors, she is looking forward to writing more books, creating more crafty videos and finding other ways to reach out.
Laura's Projects on AllFreeKidsCrafts:
- Button Twinkle Jar
- Egg Carton Easter Baskets
- Doodled Easter Designs
- Easy-Peasy Tie Dye Pillowcases
- Grow Closer to Dad
- I Pick You Spring Treat
- Printable Thanksgiving Coloring Pages
- Pipe Cleaner Shamrock Bouquet
- Recycled Button Tree
- Reusable Bag Redo
- Scrappy Snappy Flower Tag
- Thanks a Bunch Flower Pot
- Daddy's Doodle Mug
- Bitty Button Pumpkins
- Snowman Soup
- Stuffed Animal Hotel
- St. Patrick's Day Coffee Filter Garland
- Thrifty Shamrock Garland
- Dr. Seuss Thing Cupcakes for Kids
- Decorative Recycled Denim Organizer
- Painted Newspaper Pumpkins
- Hand Painted Fall Napkins
- Whimsical Button Rainbow Mobile
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If your family just can't seem to get enough of their fidget spinners, then they'll love these popsicle ideas. Your kids will obsess… Continue reading: "Crazy Fidget Spinner Homemade Popsicles"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brea Resse Watercolor Cream Set
- Father’s Day Word Search Printable
- OOLY Creatibles DIY Eraser Kit
- Colorful Wall Decoration for a Child’s Bedroom
- Patriotic Party Slime Favors
- My Dad Rocks Popsicle Stick Craft for Father's Day
- Kaleidoscope Kids Craft
- How to Make Lotus in Origami Style: Easy Craft Tutorial
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More