Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
Shaleah, The Gold Jellybean
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
Hello! I’m Shaleah, a wife, mom, interior designer, and blogger. I love everything well designed, creating, music, travel, outdoor adventures, and spending time with my family. I started my blog as a place where my daughter and I can share all the fun crafts and activities we enjoy together. It has since grown, and I’ve added diy projects, design advice, and the occasional recipe. In a nutshell, I created The Gold Jellybean as a place to inspire and relate to parents like my husband and I, who enjoy diy projects, have creative kids, and an eye for design. I want to reassure all parents that having kids doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice fun or style!
The Gold Jellybean Blog
Shaleah's Projects on AllFreeKidsCrafts:
- Amazing Autumn Fingerprint Art
- Bold Bowtie Garland
- Charmingly Cute Mummy Candles
- Color Me Rainbow
- DIY Dipped Shell Necklace
- Floating Fairies Glow Jar
- Melted Heart Crayon Shavings Card
- Pasta Hair Bows
- Preschool Chicks n Bunnies
- Socktopus Sea Animal Craft
- Springtime Princess Crown
- Thrifty Tube Telescope
Read NextAmanda Formaro, Crafts by Amanda
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Instead of waiting weeks for flowers to bloom, make your own pre-bloomed flowers. It's not as hard as it sounds with the convenient… Continue reading: "Printable Tulips"
- Amanda Formaro, Crafts by Amanda
- Gail Bartel, That Artist Woman
- Erica Arndt, Confessions of a Homeschooler
- Pam Maxwell, Pam's Party Planning & Practical Tips
- Emma Smith, Kids Craft Room
- Deborah J. Stewart, Teach Preschool
- Michelle McInerney, MollyMoo
- Pauline, Club Chica Circle
- Judi, Love to Sew
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- June Coloring Pages
- Printable Amusement Park Checklist
- Shark Worksheets
- Jellyfish Cutting Activity Pages
- Handprint Jellyfish
- Monkey Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Ladybug Worksheets
- Butterfly Worksheets
- Shark Tissue Paper Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More