Katie and Jon, Sew Woodsy
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Katie & Jon Jasiewicz are the authors of SewWoodsy.com. They are a husband and wife DIY team who document their journey of home ownership one tutorial at a time. Sew Woodsy is the place where they share their love for renovating and decorating on a budget. Each blog post includes detailed tutorials and photographs to help the average person become a DIY expert.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make a bouncy ball that glows in the dark, so it won't matter when it's time for lights out. The Glow in the Dark Bouncy Ball is the… Continue reading: "Glow in the Dark Bouncy Ballvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Halloween Coupons For Kids
- Yarn Wrapped Monogram Santa Ornament
- Dollar Tree Mickey Ears Ornaments
- Christmas I Spy In A Jar
- 3d Sticker Mini Valentine's Day Cards
- Embellished Button Monogram Letter
- Halloween Door – Keep Out
- Printable Halloween Mazes
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- Pipe Cleaner Spiders
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More