Coastal Wood Slice Coasters
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
From the designer: "These coastal wood slice coasters are so pretty beaming with their vibrant beachy colors painted in a feathery swirl design, and they're super easy to make! These easy coastal wood slice coasters are painted in a whispy spiral pattern that’s reminiscent of all the gorgeous colors of the ocean. These colors are bright, bold, and beautiful and create a lovely contrast on the wood slices. You can also use these paints to make these mini coastal clay houses!"
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
4 round wood slices about 3-4” across and 1⁄8” thick
DecoArt Coastal Color Acrylic Paint Set
Duraclear coating or resin optional for durability
Paint brushes, fine tip
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine’s Day Printable Coloring Pages
- Easy Tissue Paper Flowers
- Why You Should Submit Your Projects to AllFreeKidsCrafts
- Paper Product Polar Bear
- The Penguin Family (made From An Old Glove)
- Bubble Valentine (free Printable)
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- I Spy Printable – Valentine’s
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume
- Jelly Slime Recipe
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More