Duck Tape Ice Cream Cones
Nothing says "Birthday Party" like cake and ice cream. For your next party, make these super-cute Duck Tape Ice Cream Cones for a fun party decoration. These ice cream cones aren't edible, but they definitely look—and smell— delicious because this unique project uses the new Duck Tape Scents line of Duck Tape. This is such a fun way to elevate your DIY duct tape crafts. Everyone will love how festive the decorations look, and will squeal in delight when they realize the ice cream cones smell as sweet as they look. Make extras to give everyone as they leave, too!
- Duck Tape Scents®
- Duck Tape®
- Poster board
- Foam ball
Find even more fun duct tape crafts in our collection of 66 Easy Duct Tape Crafts for Kids!
- For the cone, draw a circle that measures about 6 in. in diameter. Cut it out.
- Divide the circle into quarters. Each quarter will make one cone.
- Cut the circle into quarters.
- Cover your quarter circle with Duck Tape®.
- To finish the cone, tape the straight edges of the quarter circle together using Duck Tape®.
- To create the ice cream, cover your foam ball in your favorite Duck Tape Scents®.
- Attach the ice cream to the cone using Duck Tape Scents®.
- Cut 1 in. squares of Duck Tape Scents®. Pinch the middles and stick them around the base of the ice cream to create a ruffle.
- Repeat steps 3-8 for the rest of your ice cream cone flavors.
- To hang, make a double sided strip of tape and form a loop. Attach it to the top of your cone.
Read NextCrayon Explosion Lantern