How to Make a Wreath: 7 DIY Christmas Wreaths + 40 More Kid-Friendly DIY Wreaths for All Seasons
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
You might think the fridge is the best way to display your child’s artwork, but have you ever thought of showing off your child's creativity on your front door? With this collection of 7 DIY Christmas Wreaths + 40 More Kid-Friendly DIY Wreaths for All Seasons, you and your little ones can learn how to make a wreath for any occasion. After all, there's nothing cuter than a child's handiwork, so why not display their best efforts for the whole neighborhood to see?
No matter what holiday or season you’re crafting for, we have the perfect DIY holiday wreaths for you to try. You and your little ones can learn how to make a homemade wreath for Christmas that you'll want to hang up year after year, or you can simply pick a wreath you can leave up for an entire season. This collection of DIY wreath ideas also gives you tips for using the most unexpected materials to create something stunning. Together with your kids, you can try homemade wreath ideas that use tissue paper, cupcake liners, egg cartons, paper plates, and even duct tape! All of these wreath tutorials are easy for children to make on their own, but if you work together, you and your kids can turn learning how to make wreaths into a family bonding experience you'll cherish forever.
How to Make a Wreath: 7 DIY Christmas Wreaths
+ 40 More Kid-Friendly DIY Wreaths for All Seasons
As a new season blooms, give your home a much needed upgrade with these DIY wreath ideas! You and your little ones can learn how to make a wreath for Mother's Day, Easter, or even St. Patricks's Day with these fun wreath tutorials. There are even wreaths for kids to make from recycled materials, so you can take spring cleaning to a whole new level this year! No matter which of these charming DIY wreaths you choose to make, your front door will look as fresh as the new flowers sprouting from the ground.
- Recycled Egg Carton Wreath
- Funky Scrap Ribbon Wreath
- Paper Plate Spring Wreath
- Perfect Pastel Spring Wreath
- Colorful Cupcake Liner DIY Wreath
- Bee-utiful DIY Wreath
- Stunning Recycled Spring Wreath
St. Patrick's Day
- Sweet Spring Peep Wreath
- Birdie Easter Wreaths
- Cascade of Curls Easter Wreath
- Tissue Paper Easter Wreaths
There's no better way to welcome the summer sun than by learning how to make a wreath! Together with your kids, browse these breezy DIY wreath ideas to make your home as bright and warm as the blazing sun. Whether you want a fun and funky DIY wreath or want to surprise your houseguests with a simple crowd-pleaser, there are plenty of wreaths for kids to make. They will love making homemade wreaths out of unexpected materials like balloons, toilet paper rolls, and even flip flops. Your family can even create your own DIY wreaths for summer holidays like Father's Day and the Fourth of July!
- Summer Sunflower Wreath
- Best Balloon Wreath
- Daisy Splash Wreath
- Summer Stripes DIY Wreath
- Thrifty Tropical Summer Wreath
- Bandana Rag Wreath
- 3D Stars Stunner Wreath
- Summer Flip Flop Wreath
Fourth of July
- Patriotic Stars and Buttons Wreath
- Star Spangled Wreath
- Patriotic Rag Wreath
- Easy Peasy 4th of July Wreath
Adorn your door in the richest autumn hues with these DIY wreath ideas! Whether you want to find homemade wreath ideas for Halloween or you want to pick one wreath to leave up until Thanksgiving ends, these gorgeous DIY holiday wreaths will make you fall in love with decorating your home. These wreaths for kids to make are easy enough for even the youngest kiddie crafters, so you can turn decorating the house into a family activity everyone can enjoy
- Handy Hand Print Autumn Wreath
- Easiest Autumn Wreath
- Festive Tissue Paper Fall Wreath
- Scrap Paper Autumn Wreath
- Fabulous Fall Leaves DIY Wreath
- Apple Wreath
Welcome the holidays in style by learning how to make Christmas wreaths! Start brewing Christmas cheer with any one of these charming DIY wreath ideas. Toddlers and kindergarteners will love putting their own spin on the Fun Felt Christmas Wreath, and teens will love tackling the Duck Tape Wreath. Once you and your kids have learned how to make a wreath to hang up for Christmas, browse the rest of these wonderful, wintry DIY wreath ideas to keep your home looking cozy. We even have wreaths for kids to make for Valentine’s Day!
- Toilet Tube Christmas Wreath
- Gingerbread Wreath
- Fuzzy Candy Cane Wreath
- Homemade Christmas Gift Box Wreath
- Toddler Wreath Collage
- Fun Felt Christmas Wreath
- Duck Tape Wreath
Looking for even more ways to spend time with your little ones? Check out our collection of Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Halloween Coupons For Kids
- Yarn Wrapped Monogram Santa Ornament
- Dollar Tree Mickey Ears Ornaments
- Christmas I Spy In A Jar
- 3d Sticker Mini Valentine's Day Cards
- Embellished Button Monogram Letter
- Halloween Door – Keep Out
- Printable Halloween Mazes
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- Pipe Cleaner Spiders
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More