DIY Pick Up Sticks
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Kids don't need toys and games with lots of bells and whistles. They have good old-fashioned fun with homemade Pick Up Sticks! This beloved game has stimulated kids for generations! The tutorial shows how to make a solid or striped set from wooden skewers that you can find at the supermarket. Indications are given to sew up the perfect sized zippered carry pouch and a printable set of rules and points is included. A wonderful party activity or gift for kids or adults."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
- wooden skewers
- acrylic paint
- masking tape (optional)
- small piece of fabric and a zipper (for optional carry bag)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Retro Video Game Desk Organizer
- DIY Toy Story 4 Forky Pumpkin
- DIY Harry Potter Wand Holder
- How to Make Magnetic Galaxy Slime
- DIY Polyjuice Potion Harry Potter Slime
- NASA Out of this World Color and Sew Pillowcase Kit
- Riley Blake
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More