Diy Mason Jar Bee Feeder
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"How to make a DIY bee feeder. Bees can't always find food, so you can supplement. However, you don't want to supplement all the time. It's best to use this bee feeder in early spring and late fall. During the summer, use it as a waterer unless it's very dry and bees can't get food. This uses an upcycled mayonnaise jar, but you can also use a quart sized mason jar. Kids can make them themselves and learn about bees, but they will need help with the glue."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Spring Scavenger Hunt
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Spring Themed Printable Yoga Poses For Kids
- How To Paint With Vinyl On Canvas
- How To Make Larger Than Cut Canvas Posters
- Beaded Garden Sparkler
- Diy Mason Jar Bee Feeder
- Leather Tassel Diy
- Toilet Paper Roll Watermelon And Pineapple Crafts For Kids
- Easy Hair Towel Wrap
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More