This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Fall Garland
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Let your kids collect all those leaves - press them in between some books and put them to decorative use! This is a simple fall garland, with steps and picture instructions, that anyone can make. It dangles down and is so fun to walk through, make your home feel like fall with this cheap decoration idea! All you need is string, leaves, pushpins, scissors, and maybe an hour of time to make this cute garland to hang over your door."
Age GroupPreschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School, Pre-Teens, Teens
Read NextEasy Kids DIY Sidewalk Chalk
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Camping Scavenger Hunt For Kids And Adults
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- School Backpack Checklist – Free Printable
- Rabbit Paper Craft
- Paper Plate Camping Craft For Kids
- B Is For Bear Craft
- Easy Father's Day Craft
- Father's Day Craft For Kids
- Ocean Sensory Bag
- Printable 4th Of July Word Search For Kids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More