Spinning Solar System Craft For Kids
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This solar system craft for kids is a fun, interactive way to teach children that the earth and other planets revolve around the sun. It includes an asteroid belt, and it actually spins! Use it to talk about the names of the planets, what a year is, and more. This space theme craft is best for kindergarten through elementary aged students. If you make it with younger children, there are some suggested adaptations you can make."
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Melted Crayon Christmas Ornaments
- The Gingerbread Man Stick Puppets
- Printable Christmas Coloring Pages
- Simple Paper Christmas Tree
- Salt Dough Gingerbread Ornaments
- Christmas Memory Matching Game
- Santa Coloring Pages
- Christmas Playdough Mats
- Printable Christmas Mazes
- Jenga Block Snowman
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More