Making Felt Faces
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Make this fun quiet time activity for your kids to play with, using just a few basic supplies. It will take you less than 30 mins to put together, but will keep your kids busy for hours and hours!"
Time to CompleteUnder 30 minutes
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten
- Liquid Adhesive
- Recycled Cereal box
- Thick circle punch
Cut shapes out of felt and adhere onto cardboard to make face parts
Have kids assemble pieces to make unique faces!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have you ever wondered what to make with shrink dinks? Wonder no more make these Unexpected Butterfly Suncatchers! Butterfly crafts… Continue reading: "Unexpected Butterfly Suncatchers"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fall Tissue Paper Suncatchers Craft
- Coffee Filter Turkeys Thanksgiving Craft
- Pumpkin Size Sorting Printable Activity
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Tissue Paper Turkey
- Paper Plate Witch
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Halloween Paper Plate Wreath
- Marble Painted Mummy Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More