40 Easy Crafts for Toddlers and Preschoolers
From painting projects to DIY toys, you'll discover a wide range of kid-friendly crafts!
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Do your little ones love to create? Try making easy kids' crafts for toddlers and preschoolers as part of early childhood development! Using crafts for preschoolers and toddlers can help them develop fine motor skills and teach important lessons. From rainy day activities to delightful outdoor ideas, this collection of 40 Easy Crafts for Toddlers and Preschoolers will provide you with wonderful ideas for spending time with your child. Many of these crafts use items that can be found around the home, so you may not even need to break open your wallet to create a unique craft!
These crafts will encourage you to nurture your toddler or preschooler's mind. The result is an amazing new craft that you have created together and will treasure for years to come. This collection is filled with kids' crafts preschoolers and toddlers will love to make and explore, from painting and coloring activities to fun and easy homemade games that will provide an exciting experience and enhance lessons through creative play-based learning. Making crafts has never been so exciting!
Table of Contents
Coloring and Painting Projects for Young Children
Painting projects and coloring activities for toddlers and preschoolers are a great way to foster a child's creative development. Little ones will love the sensory experience of touching and smearing paint, and coloring activities are easy kids crafts for preschoolers and toddlers that are old favorites. Want to make cleanup a breeze? Simply place newspapers on the floor to catch any paint spills. These fun and colorful painting crafts are a great way to create a unique decoration, as well as a beautiful keepsake that you will treasure for years to come. Round up your paints and paintbrushes, get the paint smocks ready, and then get to work on this collection of easy painting crafts that are perfect for younger children!
- Egg Carton Caterpillars
- Fruit and Veggie Printing
- Dragon Coloring Pages
- Upcycled Cap Stamps
- Sandpaper Fabric Printing
- Handpainted Dresses
- Magnificent Clay Magnets
- Froggy Coloring and Threading Card
- Eye-catching Marbled Fish Art
- Rain Painting
- QT Q-Tip Painting
- Bursting Star Fork Painting
- Mess-Free Fingerpainting
- Bubble Wrap Art
- Watercolor Rainbow Salt Dough Leaves
When it comes to kid-friendly activity ideas, you can't go wrong with Popsicle stick crafts! This free eBook is a great collection of ideas that your child is sure to love: 11 Popsicle Stick Crafts for Kids
DIY Toy Crafts for Toddlers and Preschoolers
With these fun ideas for DIY toys, your child can explore and learn about her world while engaging with others. Many of these toys can be made with materials you likely already have on hand, so there is no need to break the bank to create new toys. These easy toys are simple ways to help your child learn, explore, and create something amazing. Whether you pretend to travel the high seas or just want to create a quick and simple toy, you're sure to find an idea that will be kid-approved. These new toy crafts could mean hours of fun and imaginative play for you and your child!
- Good Ship Twiggy
- Marker Cap Finger Puppets
- All the King's Men
- Boxy Cardboard Firetrucks
- Scrappy Snail Toy
- Gooey Green Goop
- How to Make Paper Bag Kites
- Pom Pom Peg Dolls
- Balancing Robot Paper Craft
- Cute Clothespin Fairy Dolls
- DIY Ice Cream Play Set
- Boredom-Busting DIY Sponge Water Bombs
- Glow Xylophone
- Upcycled Cardboard House Craft
Easy DIY Games for Preschoolers and Toddlers
Game on! Play-based learning makes craft time fun for kids when children make their own homemade games from items you can easily find around the house. These easy DIY game ideas are just what you need up your sleeves the next time your child says "I'm bored!" These budget-friendly projects won't take long to make, either, and can reinforce a number of skills for your child, including how to pay attention to details and cooperating with others. You'll be amazed by what you can make at home using just an assortment of craft supplies.
Science activities are fun ways to help your child learn and explore, too! You'll want to check out this collection of kid-friendly ideas right here: 34 Science Experiment Projects for Kids
What is your child's favorite craft?
Let us know in the comments below!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Matching Colors Toddler Busy Bag
- 40 Science Crafts and Space Crafts for Kids
- Little Book In A Box
- Sew Like a Pro
- Turn Kids' Artwork into Reusable Calendars
- Flower Garden Alphabet Activities
- 45+ Crafts for Kids with Special Needs
- Constellation Glow Jar
- 40 Easy Crafts for Toddlers and Preschoolers
- Magic Salt Crystal Experiment
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 25+ Easy Valentine Recipes and Valentine Crafts For Kids
- Unchain My Hearts
- Upcycled Valentine's Day Wall Decor
- DIY Toy Car Bridge and Tunnel
- Upcycled Sun Ray Wreath
- Printable Snow Scene
- Whimsical Painted Arctic Animals
- Colorful Valentine's Day Wreath
- Pom Pom Valentines Box
- Easy Pom Pom Heart T-Shirt
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More