Fizzy Bottle Caps Science Experiment
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"If your kids love science, they will love this Fizzy Bottle Caps science experiment, which is a fun twist on the classic baking soda and vinegar reaction experiment. With supplies that you already have at home or in the classroom, kids will be able to make their very own fizzing bottle caps. Kids are super curious and fun science activities like this engage them in learning science. After making the experiment, celebrate by eating the classic bottlecaps candy. Some versions of this candy fizz as well. Doing science with candy is fun!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Show your mom how much you love and appreciate her this Mother's Day and make her this easy Clothespin Planter Gift for Mom. It's such… Continue reading: "Clothespin Planter Gift for Mom"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Candy Cane Mason Jar Luminary
- Printable Christmas Wish Lists For Kids
- Unicorn Bookmark Craft
- Unicorn Bookmarks
- Flower Pencil Toppers
- Paper Pinwheel Craft
- Paper Rocket Bookmark Craft
- Under the Sea Craft for Kids
- SNOWMAN MARSHMALLOW CRAFT
- REINDEER FOOD CRAFT
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More