Leaf Rubbings Idea
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Kids will have a blast hunting for leaves then making rubbings to preserve the leaf shape for the future. This is most commonly done in the fall as the leaves fall off trees but is a great activity for year round. Children have fun, while parents are happy to have them do something that doesn't require a lot of money or supplies! You’ll need a few simple supplies to make this experiment work, but you probably already have everything you need at home. That means it is a last minute kids activity or fall craft idea that you don't have to go shopping to manage."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Show your mom how much you love and appreciate her this Mother's Day and make her this easy Clothespin Planter Gift for Mom. It's such… Continue reading: "Clothespin Planter Gift for Mom"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Candy Cane Mason Jar Luminary
- Printable Christmas Wish Lists For Kids
- Unicorn Bookmark Craft
- Unicorn Bookmarks
- Flower Pencil Toppers
- Paper Pinwheel Craft
- Paper Rocket Bookmark Craft
- Under the Sea Craft for Kids
- SNOWMAN MARSHMALLOW CRAFT
- REINDEER FOOD CRAFT
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More