Simple Crafts for Kids: 34 Tissue Paper Crafts
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Have you ever wondered what to do with your extra tissue paper after birthdays and holidays pass? Do you find yourself always searching for ways to save when you craft with your kids? We have the perfect solution: make tissue paper crafts!
In this collection of Simple Crafts for Kids: 34 Tissue Paper Crafts, you’ll find all of our most affordable paper crafts for kids to make. Together with your little ones, use these crafts with tissue paper to create gorgeous decorative crafts to display in your home, or make colorful critters that spark your child’s imagination. You can even help your little ones use these simple crafts for kids to make pretty paper flowers or decorate for the holidays! With a crafting material that’s as affordable as tissue paper, you and your little ones can craft to your hearts’ content.
Simple Crafts for Kids: 34 Tissue Paper Crafts
Table of Contents
Crafting with tissue paper is just one-way kids can get creative! Find even more kids' craft ideas in our free eBook, 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids!
Did you know tissue paper makes great decorations? It's true! With these tissue paper crafts, your creative kiddos can turn strips of paper into all kinds of decorative crafts for your home. Turn scraps of paper into stunning DIY suncatchers, or light up the night with some gorgeous lantern crafts. Kids can even use these crafts with tissue paper to make wreaths and other window decorations! If you're looking to add more color to your home, any one of these precious projects will do the trick.
- Spring Stained Glass Candle
- Summer Lanterns
- Stained Glass Paper Stars
- Vibrant Geometric Suncatcher
- Butterfly Suncatchers
- Stained Glass Rainbows
- Bright Rainbow Lantern
- Tissue Paper Party Decorations
- Touching Tissue Paper Hearts
- Tissue Paper Fall Wreath
Kids always go crazy for animal crafts, which means you're probably always on the lookout for cheap and easy crafts for kids to make. Luckily, tissue paper crafts are the perfect solution. Crafts with tissue paper are affordable to make, so you won't have to worry about your budget as your little ones create all their favorite critters.
- Precious Patchwork Elephants
- Window Cling Aquarium
- Tissue Paper Hooties
- Stained Glass Stallion Picture
- Fish Bowl Lanterns
- Puffy Fluffy Butterfly
Making flower crafts is always a blast, but with tissue paper, your crafty kiddos can make even more gorgeous blooms. Tissue paper crafts are perfect for making paper flowers due to their light weight and pretty colors. When your little ones use these simple crafts for kids to make flowers, they'll definitely end up with a gorgeous result.
- Tissue Paper Flower Crafts
- Sunny Sunflowers
- Tissue Paper Water Lilies
- NEW! Spring Blossom Yarn Craft
While tissue paper crafts are great all year round, when it comes to crafting with kids, holidays are one of the best reasons to get creative together. For that reason, these tissue paper craft ideas should head to the top of your crafting to-do list for any holiday. Create a DIY wreath for Valentine's Day or Easter, or help your little ones create adorable Christmas and Hanukkah decorations. You'll even find tissue paper crafts for Earth Day, St Patrick's Day, and Thanksgiving in this collection, so you'll surely find a craft project for your favorite holiday.
- Tissue Paper Heart Wreath
- Stunning Heart Suncatchers
- Shamrock Suncatchers
- Stained Glass Planet Earth Day Globe
- Easter Stained Glass Cross
- Tissue Paper Easter Wreaths
- Adorable Stained Glass Pumpkins
- Stained Glass Autumn Leaves
- Stained Glass Footprint Turkey
- Hanukkah Candle Holders
- Gorgeous Stained Glass Nativity
- Tissue Paper Tabletop Trees
- Tissue Paper Snowflake
- NEW! Tissue Paper Candy Cane Ornament
Discover even more fun and easy crafts for kids in our collection of 33 Kids' Paper Craft Projects!
Which tissue paper craft will you try with your kids?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
- 150+ Tween Crafts for Middle Schoolers
- Easy Origami Paper Tulips
- 100+ Free Printable Crafts for Kids
- Trying to find fun craft ideas for kids? With this collection of easy kids crafts, you'll be able to provide kids with hours of fun.
- Custom Memory Magnets
- Rainbow Loom Patterns
- What to Make with Popsicle Sticks: 50+ Fun Crafts for Kids
- 90 Easy Duct Tape Crafts for Kids
- How to Paper Mache and 7 Paper Mache Crafts for Kids
- 22+ Fun and Easy Crafts for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Halloween Coupons For Kids
- Yarn Wrapped Monogram Santa Ornament
- Dollar Tree Mickey Ears Ornaments
- Christmas I Spy In A Jar
- 3d Sticker Mini Valentine's Day Cards
- Embellished Button Monogram Letter
- Halloween Door – Keep Out
- Printable Halloween Mazes
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- Pipe Cleaner Spiders
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More