This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
Bird Seed Ornaments
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
"How to Make these easy bird seed ornaments from just a few items that you probably already have in your home. Peanut butter, cardboard, and bird seed! Spring is officially here, along with plenty of hungry birds. These bird seed ornaments are a super easy kid’s craft that you can make from just a few items that you probably already have in your home. The birds will be thanking you and kids will love making them! "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
thin cardboard such as a cereal box
template or cookie cutters
peanut butter or comparable, bird-safe spread
small nail or tapestry needle
Flatten your cardboard and use a template or cookie cutters to draw any shape you like with a pencil. In the center, draw a circle about 1 1/2-inches in diameter. Cut out the shape and the inside circle. TIP: Adults can pierce the center with the nail or needle to help cut out the center.
Use the nail or needle to poke a hole in the top of the shape (adults only). Thread a piece of floral wire through the hole and twist to close.
Visit https://craftsbyamanda.com/birdseed-ornaments/ for full tutorial.
Read NextEasy Recycled Bottle Bubble Blower
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Rainbow Fish Art Craft for Kids
For a fun and easy art project that your children will love, check out this Rainbow Fish Art Craft for Kids. Full of color, this… Continue reading: "Rainbow Fish Art Craft for Kids"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Photo Scavenger Hunt
- Free Printable Farm Coloring Pages
- Fun Summer Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Cute And Colorful Red Bird Craft With Feathers
- Free Printable Camping Coloring Page
- Free Printable Beach Coloring Page
- Free Printable Pig Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Octopus Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- June Coloring Pages
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More