This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Bird Seed Ornaments
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"How to Make these easy bird seed ornaments from just a few items that you probably already have in your home. Peanut butter, cardboard, and bird seed! Spring is officially here, along with plenty of hungry birds. These bird seed ornaments are a super easy kid’s craft that you can make from just a few items that you probably already have in your home. The birds will be thanking you and kids will love making them! "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
thin cardboard such as a cereal box
template or cookie cutters
peanut butter or comparable, bird-safe spread
small nail or tapestry needle
Flatten your cardboard and use a template or cookie cutters to draw any shape you like with a pencil. In the center, draw a circle about 1 1/2-inches in diameter. Cut out the shape and the inside circle. TIP: Adults can pierce the center with the nail or needle to help cut out the center.
Use the nail or needle to poke a hole in the top of the shape (adults only). Thread a piece of floral wire through the hole and twist to close.
Visit https://craftsbyamanda.com/birdseed-ornaments/ for full tutorial.
Read NextFun Freezer Paint Popsicles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Camping Scavenger Hunt For Kids And Adults
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- School Backpack Checklist – Free Printable
- Rabbit Paper Craft
- Paper Plate Camping Craft For Kids
- B Is For Bear Craft
- Easy Father's Day Craft
- Father's Day Craft For Kids
- Ocean Sensory Bag
- Printable 4th Of July Word Search For Kids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More