Turn Broken Flip Flops into DIY Stamps
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"It’s so annoying when your flip flops break and it’s bad for the environment to throw them in the trash. So what can you do with your broken flip flops? Easy: turn them into fun DIY alphabet stamps, pedicure toe separators and anti-pinch window guards! Cut a flip flip into rectangles and use an Xacto knife to cut out the shapes or letters that you want. For the toe separators and window guards, all you have to do is cut openings in a larger pieces. So easy and a super useful upcycling project!"
MaterialsCraft Foam, Recycled Crafts
- Broken flip flops
- Scissors and/or Xacto knife
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gingerbread Slime
- Stitched Cardboard Reindeer Ornaments
- DIY Christmas Ornaments with Pom Pom Gnome
- Printable Winter Word Search
- Pumpkin Painting in a Frame
- Pop Culture Pumpkins: 2018 Edition
- DIY Christmas Ornament Kits for Creative Kids
- Snowman Wine Cork Ornaments
- Christmas Advent Calendar with materials from the Nature
- Cute Christmas Trees with Branches
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More