This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Popsicle Stick Flower
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Making a Popsicle Stick Flower is a fun way to celebrate that Spring has finally arrived. It is also a great way to teach children about all of the things that happen when the seasons change and how flowers begin to bloom."
MaterialsPainting & Coloring, Pipe Cleaner Crafts, Wood Crafts
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Read NextSummer Word Search Printable
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Clear up some clutter and turn it into fun by Making a Castle Made of Cardboard! This is a great way to transform something you'd… Continue reading: "Making a Castle Made of Cardboard"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Printable Lunch Notes For Kids
- Avengers Bookmarks Craft For Kids
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Printable Lunch Notes: Cute Critters
- This What To Pack For Lunch Printable Helps Kids Be Independent
- Halloween Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More