38 Kids' Crafts for Spring
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Spring has sprung, you’re young, and it’s time to have fun. Whether there are April showers or May flowers, spring is such an exciting time of the year. It means that the weather is warming, school is winding down, and summer is on its way. Spring into fun with amazing kids’ crafts for spring that will really get your kids' spring spirit spurred. As they make 38 Kids’ Crafts for Spring, your kiddos will be flying through the rainbow sky with joy while their craft skills bloom.
Beautiful butterflies, radiant rainbows, pretty pastel, and fragrant flowers are signs that spring is finally here. If it still seems to be coming a bit slowly, speed up the process by crafting those spring symbols. Welcome the season of sun into your home with kids’ crafts for spring like themed wreaths or butterfly suncatchers. If you’re feeling hungry, eat some spring snacks and spring back into action. Kids’ crafts for spring allow you to play the sweet sounds of spring with a glass xylophone, let crafty flowers bloom, and plant seeds for real flowers!
Once you’re armed with a gluestick, tissue paper, and paint to start your kids’ crafts for spring, you’ll find that “everything’s coming up roses.” In fact, is that the sun that you suddenly see? It seems to have worked! Keep crafting springtime standards, and before you know it your kids will be in camp!
38 Kids' Crafts for Spring
Table of Contents
Pastel Springtime Crafts and Snacks
Rainbow Crafts for Kids
Flower Craft Ideas and Kids Plant Seeds
Find even more spring craft ideas to celebrate the season in Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More! Download your free copy today!
Invite spring into your home with pastel kids' crafts for spring. You can't help but let the colors warm your heart, just as you can't help but let the spring food fill your belly. Dress the front door, your windows, and the kitchen table with beautiful springtime crafts and snacks. These kids' spring crafts will have you embracing the new season in no time.
- Perfect Pastel Spring Wreath
- Birdie Easter Wreaths
- Mother's Day Yarn Wreath
- Spring Colors Stained Glass Window
- Spring Critter Pretzels
- Springy Cookie Flowers
- Stunning Recycled Spring Wreath
- Paper Plate Spring Wreaths
Butterflies may fly, but when it comes to kids' crafts for spring, they're not going anywhere! They know that the perfect place to be is in a house crafting for spring. Fill your house and life with the colorful creatures by making crafts for school, for grandpa, and for the butterflies themselves! Kids always go crazy for butterfly crafts, which means they'll definitely love the spring craft ideas listed below.
- Butterfly Suncatchers
- Butterfly Pencil Toppers
- Hanging Glass Butterfly Feeders
- Carefree Coffee Filter Butterflies
- Footprint Butterflies
- Flower Petal Butterflies
- The Easiest Butterfly Crafts
- Paper Bag Butterflies
- Unexpected Butterfly Suncatchers
- Majestic Butterfly Suncatchers
- Monarch Butterfly Symmetry Art
At the end of every rainbow is a pot of gold, so help your kids craft as many rainbows as they can. You'll be rich with pride when your crafty kiddos hang up their windcatcher or admire their garden. Spring is filled with bright colors, so you simply can't miss these bright and bold kids' spring crafts.
- Rainbow Windcatchers
- Egg Carton Rainbow Garden
- Dazzling Rainbow Spinners
- Drip Painted Rainbow Pots
- Paint the Rainbow
- Rainbow Glass Xylophone
- Pretty Painted Rainbows with Fluffy Clouds
Find even more colorful kid's craft ideas in our updated collection of Spring Projects for Children: 28 Rainbow Crafts for Kids!
Your kids will grow as crafters while they make flower craft after flower craft for spring. Even cooler than crafting flowers is watching plants that they planted grow. Create an entire garden on your windowsill or a tiny blooming plant in an eggshell. Either way, your little ones are growing this spring! These flower craft ideas are sure to make your home feel more like spring, and your children will love watching their new plant grow in the springtime sun.
- Nesting Bird Flower Pot
- Ceramic Flower Dishes
- Crepe Paper Flowers
- Duct Tape Flower Bouquet
- Egg Shell Flower Art
- Flower Seed Pockets
- Windowsill Garden
- Eggshell Seedling Planters
- Simple Paper Tulips
- Vibrant Water Bottle Flower Crafts
- Precious Footprint Flowers
- Tissue Paper Flower Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper
- Personalized Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Easy Diy Ornaments
- Minnie Mouse Christmas Wreath
- Jolly Snowman Christmas Wreath
- Christmas Tree Ornament Art
- Make Your Own Up Disney Christmas Ornament
- Unicorn Christmas Ornament
- Unicorn Christmas Ornament
- Diy Pom Pom Christmas Trees
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More