Spring Projects for Children: 28 Rainbow Crafts for Kids
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
April showers bring May flowers, and they also bring springtime rainbows. April showers don't seem half bad anymore, do they? One of the most exciting feelings when you're little is to look up after rainfall and see a beautiful, arching rainbow spreading across the post-storm sky. Replicate those beautiful colors and bright feeling by engaging in rainbow crafts for kids all spring long.
Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet are just colors on their own, but when the seven magical colors meet, they make quite a scene. Not only are rainbows beautiful, but legend has it that at the end of each rainbow there is a pot of gold. Whether that is true or not, it's worth a try with these rainbow crafts for kids! Craft as many rainbows as you can and see if at either end there happens to be a treat worth talking about.
Looking a little bit more closely at this fabulous list of Spring Projects for Children: 28 Rainbow Crafts for Kids, it appears that there might just be bright, shiny lights at the end of these rainbow tunnels. You and your little ones will have to get crafting to find out which of these rainbow crafts for kids qualify, but I can assure you that some do.
Whether you're two or two hundred you can look up and see a rainbow, so no matter your age, your children should be able to make rainbow crafts for kids. To help you out, we have separated our colorful crafts by age group, so that even the littlest balls of sunshine can craft the beauty of a rainbow. Just because you're twelve, though, does not mean that you wouldn't love to make Drip Painted Raibow Pots, so be sure to click through all the rainbow crafts for kids to find your child's favorites.
Throughout this list of spring projects for children, you'll see all of the different forms that color takes, and you might be amazed if you stop to think about it. These seven beautiful colors can be replicated with paint, paper, water, crayon, food, felt, pipe cleaners, and more. Rainbows can be found high and low, inside and outside, so be sure to keep your eyes wide open so that you don't miss your chance to make rainbow crafts for kids and other rainbow-inspired kids' craft ideas.
Spring Projects for Children: 28 Rainbow Crafts for Kids
Table of Contents
Spring Activities for Toddlers
Spring Activities for Preschool
Rainbow Crafts for Kids in Elementary School and On
Looking for more ways to celebrate St. Paddy's Day? Find even more rainbow craft ideas when you grab your free copy of our 12 St. Patrick's Day Crafts for Kids eBook!
Your children may be little, but that doesn't mean that they're not mighty. They will absolutely love exploring the bright nature of the hues the rainbow provides through these easy crafts. Kids can color, paint, scribble, and mix to make their very own beautiful rainbow. Your child's tiny fingers can make such wonderful results! These hands-on, colorful kids' spring crafts will brighten your family's day, without a doubt.
- Color Me Rainbow
- Drip Painted Rainbow Pots
- Rainbow Glass Xylophone
- Shaving Cream Bath Paints
- Rainbow Embroidery Hoop Art
- St. Patrick's Day Rainbow Craft
- Easy Rainbow Painting
- Unique Watercolor Rainbow Art
Rainbows aren't only found in the sky. Your little ones can spot rainbows in yummy treats, fun decorations, and cool games, too. In order to capture those awesome occurrences, though, we need your help making rainbow crafts for kids. Below are some the absolute best spring projects for children, and we hope that your little ones can help us make them perfect.
- Egg Carton Rainbow Garden
- Lucky Leprechaun Treats
- Paint the Rainbow
- Rainbow Cubed Ice
- Carefree Coffee Filter Butterflies
- Pom Pom Rainbow Crafts
- Rainbow Art Collages
- Whimsical Button Rainbow Mobile
- Milk Jug Rainbow Mobile
- Catch a Rainbow Card
- Button Rainbows
Even though your children are older, rainbows are still a magical mystery of nature, and they should definitely try to mimic that in their art. Rainbow crafts for kids don't get any cooler than the ones listed for the experienced children to do. Behind every cloud is a rainbow just waiting to be seen. Bring out those colors in these spring craft ideas to brighten everyone's day!
- Dazzling Rainbow Spinners
- Lucky Lil Rainbow Magnet
- Lucky Rainbow Bracelet
- Rainbow Brite Pencil Holder
- Rainbow Raindrops
- Rainbow Summer Sandals
- Rainbow Thank You Cards
- Rainbow Windcatchers
- Butterfly Suncatchers
Love these kids' craft ideas? Find even more projects to love in this collection of 26 Kids' Crafts for Spring!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Painted Rock Cactus
- How To Make Lip Scrub
- Heart Garland With A Stapler
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Free St. Patrick’s Day Word Search Printable For Kids
- Robot Valentine Tags And Bag Toppers
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Conversation Marble Magnets
- Printable I Spy Winter
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More