Cardboard Tube Chicks
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"These adorable cardboard tube chicks are an easy kid’s craft tutorial for spring or Easter. All you need is a cardboard tube, paint and pipe cleaners. If you are planning any Easter crafts for your kids, be sure to include this one! This is a fun craft for Easter and for spring as well. It’s also part of my cardboard tube farm series! Make these cute toilet paper roll chicks with your kids today! To simplify this project for younger kids, use wiggle eyes instead of a marker, or simply draw the eyes on for your children."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- 1 Cardboard tube
- Acrylic paint: yellow, pink, orange
- 2 each Yellow and orange pipe cleaners
- Hot glue and a glue gun
- Black marker
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full project!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fabric Egg Plush Softie
- St. Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft
- Easy Fabric Book Cover Diy
- Pom Pom Bunny Rabbit
- St. Patrick's Day Activity Sheets
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Birthday Scavenger Hunt
- Sewing Practice Sheets
- How To Make A Pom Pom
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More