This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
Paper Bag Penguin Puppet
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"How cute is this Paper Bag Penguin Puppet?! This little guy is so fun to craft and plays with once you are done. It’s the perfect way to add some magic and silliness to story time and playtime. Penguins are a common favorite animal among kids. It makes sense! They’re so cute that you just want to give them all the cuddles. with just colored craft paper, a sharpie, craft glue, a pencil, scissors, and a bag, create your perfect penguin pal to take on any journey with. "
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Colored craft paper
- Craft glue
- Paper bag
Grab your colored papers for your Paper Bag Penguin Puppet. I’m using black for the head, wings, and body pattern, gray for the front part, orange for the beak and feet, pink for the blush, and white for the face patterns.
Use the template to trace and cut out the patterns on the craft paper.
Glue the face cutout in the middle of the head cutout.
Glue on the eyes, beak, and blush to the face.
Grab your paper bag and use it to trace the body pattern on the black paper. Then, cut out the body pattern.
Glue the body pattern onto one side of the paper bag. This will be the front of your puppet.
Glue on the front part of the penguin near the top of the body pattern on the paper bag.
Glue the feet at the bottom; towards the opening of the paper bag. Then glue the wings on the outer sides of the paper bag.
Finally, glue on the head on the flat flap at the top of your puppet. Now your Paper Bag Penguin Puppet is ready to go!
Add googly eyes for some extra silliness when it moves.
Read NextHappy Hippo Bag Puppet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Printable Happy Halloween Coloring Page
- Printable Fall Bookmarks
- Step-by-step Rising Water Experiment
- Fun Experiment: Dancing Raisins
- Fun Experiment: Dancing Grapes!
- Colorful Gobstopper Science Fun
- Dancing Pepper And Soap: Unveiling Water's Hidden Power!
- Create Your Own Ocean: Fun Jar Experiment!
- Make Rain Indoors: Fun Jar Experiment!
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More