Paper Plate Black Cat
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"I created this paper plate black cat kid’s craft because as far as Halloween characters go, I think the black cat is commonly overlooked. You see tons of mummies, witches, and monster crafts, but not very many black cat crafts. Paper plates are a popular craft item! And cats are a favorite pet. Putting the two together means you’re in for a great afternoon project. This craft is easy, making it ideal for most ages. If you would like to include little ones, paint the plates yourself ahead of time."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
1 paper plate
- Black paint
White craft glue
2 large green wiggle eyes
1 small pink pom-pom
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Paper Christmas Tree
- Salt Dough Gingerbread Ornaments
- Christmas Memory Matching Game
- Santa Coloring Pages
- Christmas Playdough Mats
- Printable Christmas Mazes
- Jenga Block Snowman
- Sea Glass Christmas Tree
- Printable Christmas Word Scramble
- Rudolph Pine Cone Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More