This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Toilet Paper Roll Red Fox
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This Toilet Paper Roll Red Fox is a crowd pleaser for all animal lovers - that is to be sure! What makes it even better is you can create this little buddy with items from around the home! It is the perfect craft idea for when the weather is much less favorable outside. It can be made into a great lesson of repurposing and recycling as well! Help your kiddos practice their skills of tracing, cutting, and gluing by putting together this adorable little fox!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Colored Paper
- Empty TP Roll
- Craft Glue
Select black, orange, brown, pink, and white colored papers for the fox TP roll puppet. Trace the head, ear, and tail patterns on the orange paper, trace the tail tip, neck fur, and face patterns on white paper, trace the inner ear parts on pink paper, trace the nose on black paper, and trace the leg patterns on brown paper. Cut out the traced patterns nicely.
Attach the tail tip cutout on the tip part of the main tail cutout, attach the inner ear parts on the main ear patterns, and attach the face pattern on the bottom side of the head cutout.
Attach the eye cutouts on the face part of the head pattern and attach the nose cutout on the top-middle part of the face pattern.
Attach the ear patterns on the top side of the head pattern.
Use a gel pen or sharpie to draw the eye outlines, whiskers, and mouth line of the fox papercraft puppet.
Measure and cut out a piece of paper big enough to cover a TP roll. Attach the leg cutouts near the bottom side of the paper. Attach the neck fur above the legs, keeping an inch gap between the bottom end of the fur and the top ends of the legs.
Attach the head pattern on the top side of the neck fur pattern. The base pattern for the fox puppet is ready.
Cover the empty TP roll with the base pattern. Apply glue on the open sides to secure the paper.
Apply glue on the bottom (straight) end of the tail pattern and fold the glued part. Attach the glued part of the tail on a side of the TP roll fox pattern.
Allow the tail glue to dry so that the tail pattern is attached nicely.
Read NextDecoupage Paper Plate Ladybug Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Camping Scavenger Hunt For Kids And Adults
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- School Backpack Checklist – Free Printable
- Rabbit Paper Craft
- Paper Plate Camping Craft For Kids
- B Is For Bear Craft
- Easy Father's Day Craft
- Father's Day Craft For Kids
- Ocean Sensory Bag
- Printable 4th Of July Word Search For Kids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More