- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
Rubber Band Mania Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
Rubber Band Mania Review
Gifted by: Amanda Formaro
Reviewed by Emily Timmons, Editor of AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Crafter and author Amanda Formaro has done it again! If you loved Duct Tape Mania, this collection of incredible rubber band crafts is one you have to see. If you haven’t already been swept up in the rubber band bonanza (or even if you have!), Rubber Band Mania is packed with more than 40 projects that will turn your kiddie crafters into rubber band fanatics!
Whether your kids are always on the lookout for the best Rainbow Loom patterns or you simply want to amaze your little ones with cool and unexpected ways to use rubber bands, Rubber Band Mania has exactly what you’re looking for. Kids will find all kinds of awesome activities to entertain them for hours! They can learn how to make an old-fashioned sling shot, a rubber band ball, and even a rubber band-powered car! Kids will discover a few crafty tricks for rubber bands, too; they can learn how to make amazing splatter paintings and musical instruments, and they will even learn a magic trick that makes a rubber band disappear! With this book, kids can also learn how to make classic Rainbow Loom designs that every rubber band expert should know, like the fishtail bracelet pattern or a stunning spiral bracelet. No matter what sort of craft your kids are in the mood for, they’re sure to find a project that will surprise them when they open this book.
Rubber Band Mania gathers the best of the best Rainbow Loom designs and other boredom-busting rubber band crafts, which means your kids will never have the chance to say “I’m bored!” ever again! First time crafters and experts alike will find a project to love in this book.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Making Soap Clouds is one of the coolest science experiments for kids ever. It's so easy to make, but the results are absolutely… Continue reading: "Soap Clouds"
- MADE BY DAD: 67 Blueprints for Making Cool Stuff Review
- Art Lab for Little Kids Review
- Enter to win a copy of Loopy Loom Rubber Band Animals!
- The Paper Hat Book
- Hand in Hand: Crafting With Kids Review
- Find It, Make It Review
- Crafting With Kids Book Review
- ScrapKins Build-It Book Review
- Chance to win Leisure Arts Adult Coloring Books!
- Martha Stewart's Favorite Crafts for Kids Review
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Travel Crossword Puzzle For Kids
- Diy Garden Stepping Stones
- Rocket Father's Day Craft
- Father's Day Toolbox Craft
- Paper Chain Octopus Craft
- Handprint Baseball Card Craft
- Father's Day Handprint Card
- Printable Graduation Word Scramble
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More