60 Fall Crafts for Kids
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
What do jumping in piles of colorful leaves, carving a pumpkin for Halloween, and stuffing your stomach full of turkey have in common? They all happen in the fall, of course! Fall is a great season to do crafts because your kids can still be active outside before winter blows through. These 60 Fall Crafts for Kids are compiled into a list of fall craft ideas that are all fun and budget-friendly. Toddlers and preschoolers won't be left out with these fall activities for kids and neither will teens. Don't let fall stress you out with all of the holidays; try these great fall craft ideas that use simple materials like leaves and other things found in nature.
The only thing better than drinking hot cinnamon cider is a fall craft idea that involves making a DIY Thanksgiving table centerpiece using only paper and your imagination. Your little ones will have a blast with these fall crafts for kids because they're easy and low cost, so you can spend the money you save on the turkey and more time with your loved ones.
60 Fall Crafts for Kids
Table of Contents
Your kids can grab a friend and head outside during fall to create some great nature crafts for kids. They can use a variety of materials, like acorns, leaves, logs, and rocks. All of these things may seem boring on their own, but your kids can make them entertaining with these fall crafts for kids. Fall craft ideas using nature are great because they don't cost a dime. Instead of running to the store, your kids can head to their backyard for a fun time making fall crafts for kids. Fall is the last season they can spend outside without cold temperatures and snow, so they need to take advantage of it by doing fall activities for kids. Whether your kids are making a bird seed burger, a slingshot, or a fairy wand, getting up and active is a great way to have fun.
- Awesome Acorn Pine Cone People
- Enchanted Acorn Toadstools
- Fab Fairy Queen Nature Wand
- Free Fall Friends
- Birdie Burgers
- Drip Drop Nature Painting
- Golden Fairy Bells
- Log Totem Pole
- Naturally Funny Faces
- Nature Lovers Notebook
- Rockin' Rock Stamps
- Stick Slingshot Structure
- Radiant Pinecone Topiary
- Glitter Paper Leaves
- Glittery Acorn Necklace
Leaf projects are especially beautiful because your kids can take advantage of all of the red, orange, and yellow around them. All they have to do is look out their window to see the beauty of fall. Your kids can let the colors inspire them to do lots of fun fall crafts for kids. They can head outside and gather a handful of their favorite colored leaves to use in many fall activities for kids, or shape leaves out of clay and fabric. These fall craft ideas are so much fun, and they've probably never thought of them before. Don't let this wonderful season with its bright colors pass your kids by. Fall crafts for kids that use leaves as inspiration are truly unique. You certainly can't buy these crafts on store shelves because they are made with your kids' personality and imagination. Do it yourself fall activities for kids are great for little ones who can pick up leaves off the ground and older kids who can cut and sew by themselves.
- Autumn Crown
- Autumn Leaf Windchime
- Autumnal Watercolor Leaves
- Awesome Autumn Leaf Rubbing Mural
- Fallen Leaf Bowls
- Falling Leaf Mobile
- Fanciful Fall Foliage Frame
- First-Rate Fall Leaf Prints
- Leafy Autumn Cloak
- Loony Leaf Creatures
- Fall Foliage Cards
- Fall in Love Leaf Trays
- Easiest Autumn Wreath
Can't get enough fun leaf projects? Fall Art Projects for Kids: 20 Crafts with Leaves has a ton more ideas your kids will love!
Boo! Halloween can be a scary time, but it can also be a fun one. Let your kids try these Halloween crafts for kids during October to have a great time celebrating the spookiest holiday around. Not all of your kids' crafts have to be spooky; they can be kooky as well, like the Kooky Candy Corn Softie craft. It's an adorable fall craft for kids that's perfect for beginner sewists. Fall activities for kids like making Halloween crafts for kids are a great way to get in the holiday spirit. Pumpkins, monsters, spiders, and zombies are all on the list as fall craft ideas. Your kids shouldn't be scared away during October by these fall craft ideas. Kids of all ages can make anything from Halloween crafts to costumes.
- Cinderella's Pumpkin Coach
- Clementine Jack-O Lanterns
- Goofy Little Monster
- Haunted Shadow Puppet Theatre
- Kooky Candy Corn Softie
- Lucky Ladybug Costume
- Painted Autumn Marshmallows
- Recycled Spider Headband
- Totally Tie Dye Pumpkin
- Zany Clothespin Zombies
- Batty Paper Lanterns
- Candy Corn Bowl
- Itty Beady Spider
Thanksgiving is about spending time with friends and family, not spending money on decorations and centerpieces. Have your kids make these fall crafts ideas that are low-budget and perfect for the holidays. Use the time and money you would normally spend at the store making homemade fall crafts with your kids. Whether your kids want a fall craft idea that is inspired by turkeys or something to decorate the house, these Thanksgiving kids' crafts have it all. You and your kids can spend November cutting, gluing, sewing, and crafting with some great fall crafts for kids.
- Appetizing Apple Turkeys
- Cardboard Tube Pilgrims and Indians
- Corn-y Tissue Paper Thanksgiving Decor
- Gimme Five Turkey
- Kids' Table Turkey Centerpiece
- Popular Peanut Butter Cap Turkey Hat
- Precious Pine Cone Turkey
- Silly Turkey Hair Bows
- Spiffy Styrofoam Cup Turkeys
- Thankful Turkey Paper Feathers
- Thrilling 3D Cornucopia
- Timber Turkey
- Turkey Toss Bean Bag Game
- Adorable Yarn Turkey
- Fabulous Fall Leaves DIY Wreath
- Festive Pom Pom Turkey
- Fun Fall Leaves Turkey Craft
- Stained Glass Footprint Turkey
- Priceless Personalized Mayflower
Crafting for the holidays is alway a lot of fun for kids. 18 Thanksgiving Crafts for Toddlers + Preschool Thanksgiving Crafts has a lot of craft ideas that will get your kids excited about craft time.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
"What is the best way to start your day? Having at least 5 minutes to enjoy an aromatic coffee or tea with a cake or cookie of course!… Continue reading: "DIY Wooden Coasters Full of Colors"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Candy Cane Mason Jar Luminary
- Printable Christmas Wish Lists For Kids
- Unicorn Bookmark Craft
- Unicorn Bookmarks
- Flower Pencil Toppers
- Paper Pinwheel Craft
- Paper Rocket Bookmark Craft
- Under the Sea Craft for Kids
- SNOWMAN MARSHMALLOW CRAFT
- REINDEER FOOD CRAFT
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More