This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Freezer Paper Stencil A Shirt
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Add any design to your kid's shirt, with freezer paper! No fancy machine required, you can use a craft knife and fabric paint to jazz up plain shirts or cover stains."
Age GroupPre-Teens, Teens
- Freezer paper
- rest on my blog
Read NextDuck Tape DIY Necklace
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Bag Dinosaur Puppet
- Papercraft Leprechaun Puppet
- Santa Handprint Card Craft
- Elf On The Shelf Card Craft
- Holiday Trivia Questions And Answers Printable
- Christmas Tree Name Craft
- Christmas Tree Card Craft
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Snowman Mason Jar Lid Ornament
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More