This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Artificial Flowers From Plastic Papers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
From the blogger: "Are you interested to make this lovely and realistic flowers for decoration? I made this flowers from plastic covers or polythene bags. The materials needed for this craft are very simple and easily available. You can use these flowers for decoration purposes. It will take around 30-45 minutes to complete the entire project if the materials are readily available. No experience is needed. You will get a perfect output at the first try . Just try it by yourself. "
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Plastic covers or Polythene bags
- Plastic bottle cap
- Metal wire
- Floral tape
- Thread and scissors
Using plastic bottle cap or any round object shape the metal wire and make the shape of the petals
Wrap it with the plastic cover and tie it. Then cut the extra pieces
Cover the bottom of the metal wire with the floral tape
Similarly make at least 5- 6 petals for each flower
Join them together by using thread and again wrap it with floral tape
Similarly make many flowers and attach them to a stick or paper tubes. You can use your creativity and make buds of the flowers
That’s it our flower is ready for decoration
NotesTRY IT OUT
Read NextTie-Dye Popsicle Stick Wreath
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
It can be very exciting to show your child how fun it is to recycle CDs and turn them into something beautiful. If you're trying to… Continue reading: "Spectacular Recycled CD Peacock"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pizza Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Printable Easter Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Zebra Coloring Pages
- Free Rainbow Coloring Pages
- All Aboard For These Fun Train Facts And Train Coloring Pages
- Free Printable March Coloring Pages
- Hoppy Easter Shaker Card
- Valentine Penguin With Heart Craft
- Easter Egg Paper Craft
- Spring Puppet Crafts
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More