This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"or you could use lace or fabric scraps and starch them after you stitch down the middle, pull, and insert them into the doll clothespin."
"HAVEN'T MADE IT YET. SHEESH GIVE A GUY A CHANCE AFTER CLICKING ON IT TO RATE AND COMMENT!"
Artificial Flowers From Plastic Papers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
From the blogger: "Are you interested to make this lovely and realistic flowers for decoration? I made this flowers from plastic covers or polythene bags. The materials needed for this craft are very simple and easily available. You can use these flowers for decoration purposes. It will take around 30-45 minutes to complete the entire project if the materials are readily available. No experience is needed. You will get a perfect output at the first try . Just try it by yourself. "
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Plastic covers or Polythene bags
- Plastic bottle cap
- Metal wire
- Floral tape
- Thread and scissors
Using plastic bottle cap or any round object shape the metal wire and make the shape of the petals
Wrap it with the plastic cover and tie it. Then cut the extra pieces
Cover the bottom of the metal wire with the floral tape
Similarly make at least 5- 6 petals for each flower
Join them together by using thread and again wrap it with floral tape
Similarly make many flowers and attach them to a stick or paper tubes. You can use your creativity and make buds of the flowers
That’s it our flower is ready for decoration
NotesTRY IT OUT
Read NextDIY Pom Pom Rug
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Instead of waiting weeks for flowers to bloom, make your own pre-bloomed flowers. It's not as hard as it sounds with the convenient… Continue reading: "Printable Tulips"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- June Coloring Pages
- Printable Amusement Park Checklist
- Shark Worksheets
- Jellyfish Cutting Activity Pages
- Handprint Jellyfish
- Monkey Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Ladybug Worksheets
- Butterfly Worksheets
- Shark Tissue Paper Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More