Diy Lei (made From Almost Anything)
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"In Hawai’i a lei is a thoughtful and much appreciated gift. It’s a way to show affection and to honor the recipient. There are many types of traditional Hawaiian leis, but sometimes an occasion calls for a unique lei. You can make a DIY lei from almost anything. This allows you to create a special lei that reflects the recipient’s interests or shares your own interests. The wow! impact made by a unique DIY lei belies how easy it is to make."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Halloween Coupons For Kids
- Yarn Wrapped Monogram Santa Ornament
- Dollar Tree Mickey Ears Ornaments
- Christmas I Spy In A Jar
- 3d Sticker Mini Valentine's Day Cards
- Embellished Button Monogram Letter
- Halloween Door – Keep Out
- Printable Halloween Mazes
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- Pipe Cleaner Spiders
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More