This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
No Sew Fabric Bookmark
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"You know I love scrap busting; I've had trouble thinking of ways to use up pesky strips of fabric where the stretch is going across the short way. These craft stick bookmarks are perfect for them, and were so fun to make! I think this is a great craft for tweens or to make as a Mother's Day gift. See more details, including links to those cute fabrics, in the post or pin it for later."
MaterialsFabric Crafts, Wood Crafts
Age GroupPre-Teens, Teens
Read NextShattered CD Flower Pot
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Christmas Penguin Handprint Template
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Angel Treat Bags
- Coffee Creamer Snowmen
- Printable Winter Mazes
- 5 Senses Of Winter Scavenger Hunt
- Holiday Wreath Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Bulb Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Cute Gnome Christmas Ornaments
- There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Turkey Inspired Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More