Easy Coffee Can Bird Feeder And Bird House Craft For Kids Or Adults
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"How to make an easy coffee can bird feeder and bird house in one. This is a cute craft for kids to make, but adults can make their own too. This recycles a plastic coffee can. You can also use hay or dried leaves or grass from your yard to give the birds some padding to make a nest. Then use the top for bird seed and hang it in the yard to attract birds and watch them as they nest and feed."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Whether it's Mother's Day or the little ones just need a gift to give for their grandmother, coffee filter crafts offer the perfect… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Colored Coffee Filter Flowers"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 25 Days Of Christmas Activities
- Printable Christmas Alphabet
- Paper Holly Decoration
- Christmas Tic Tac Toe
- Clothespin Christmas Tree Ornament
- Printable Elf Craft For Kids
- Melted Crayon Christmas Ornaments
- The Gingerbread Man Stick Puppets
- Printable Christmas Coloring Pages
- Simple Paper Christmas Tree
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More