Kids Recycled Garden Xylophone
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Kids' outdoor activity: make music with recycled glass jars. Made with recycled jars and natural objects from outdoors, this Garden Xylophone activity makes a great addition to an alphabet-themed preschool unit, as a lesson in music, or as a fun weekend outdoor play activity. Great nature activity for kids ages toddler to kindergarten."
MaterialsNature Crafts, Recycled Crafts
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten
- Empty glass jars
- Sticks, rocks, dirt, leaves, water, or grass
- Two sticks or two spoons
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More