This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This craft is perfect for all book lovers and animal lovers out there. This bookmark is the perfect craft to mark your place, and it can be created in a few easy steps. Parents and teachers can use this craft! All this craft needs is paper, glue, and scissors, and with a few simple steps, you can create the cutest mouse to keep or share with your friends. Print off the instructions to save for future use, and happy creating!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Construction paper
- Glue stick
Select gray and pink colored papers to trace the nose, tail, blush and inner ear patterns on the pink paper and trace the outer ear patterns, body base, lower legs and upper legs on gray colored construction paper.
Cut out the traced patterns nicely.
Attach the inner ear cutouts in the middle of the outer ear cutouts. Attach the lower legs on the bottom side of the body base.
Attach the ear patterns on the top side of the body base pattern.
Attach the nose and blush cutouts on the head part of the body base.
Attach the tail cutout on either side of the body base pattern.
Attach the eye cutouts above the nose, on the head part. Use a sharpie or gel pen to draw the mouth line of the papercraft mouse figure.
Apply glue along the side of the body base and attach the upper leg cutouts on the side and keep the rest of the upper leg free from glue.
Similarly, attach the other upper leg on the other side.
To use the papercraft mouse as a bookmark, you can simply slide a page under the upper legs; between the upper legs and the body base.
Read NextSnowflake Rainbow Loom Charms
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Snowflake Rainbow Loom Charms
- 100+ Free Printable Crafts for Kids
- 44 Best 4-H Project Ideas Ever
- 90 Easy Duct Tape Crafts for Kids
- Trying to find fun craft ideas for kids? With this collection of easy kids crafts, you'll be able to provide kids with hours of fun.
- How to Tie Dye: 34 Tie Dye Techniques, Tie Dye Designs + Other Tie Dye Ideas
- 150+ Tween Crafts for Middle Schoolers
- Rainbow Loom Patterns
- How to Paper Mache and 7 Paper Mache Crafts for Kids
- Dr. Seuss Printables
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Happy Birthday Cake Topper
- 60 Best Christmas Would You Rather Questions For A Festive Holiday
- Merry Christmas Banner
- Gift Boxes Coloring Page
- Christmas Penguin Handprint Template
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Angel Treat Bags
- Coffee Creamer Snowmen
- Printable Winter Mazes
- 5 Senses Of Winter Scavenger Hunt
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More