Top 100 Easy Kids Crafts of 2016
2016 was a great year for kids craft ideas - from decorative crafts to printable crafts and everything in between. Check out our top 100 most fun crafts for kids.
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Now that 2016 has come to a close and we look forward to all that 2017 has to offer, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com has decided to reminisce last year's favorite easy crafts for kids. These are the Top 100 Easy Kids Crafts of 2016 that our readers absolutely loved. The following fun edible crafts, recycled crafts, and other easy crafting ideas showed up over and over again in our newsletters, blog posts, and more because you could just not get enough of them. If you are looking for your next burst of inspiration, check out these creative DIY crafts.
Table of Contents
Decorative crafts are a wonderful way for your kids to get creative and spruce up your home with their creations. They will have a blast learning how to make unique decorations that they can show off to their family and friends. With all of these fun and easy crafts, your home will look like a haven for creative thinking! Your kids can learn how to make a mosaic lamp to brighten up the night, or they can paint adorable Mason jars to give their desks a bit of creative and fun organization. They can even learn how to make magnets that will add some color to your fridge. The ideas are endless when it comes to decorating your own home.
Take a look at these edible art projects if you are in need of a fun recipe idea with a crafty twist! The kids will love eating as much as they will love making them. Here you can find food and drink ideas for any occassion, from parties to rainy days. Even beverage recipes can be magical to kids and adults who use their imagination.
If you want to save money on gifts for the kids, why not make a toy to give them? Toy making is surprisingly easy, and the kids will just love their new playthings.These homemade toys for toddlers are a great way to keep your littlest ones occupied! Your children will love playtime with this collection of toys for kids. They can choose anything from cool bouncy balls and magnetic slime to kaleidoscopes that they can play with on rainy days. Kids of all ages will love these homemade toys!
Your little ones can learn how to make recycled crafts with unique and fun materials by using these amazing recycling projects. From toilet paper roll crafts to coffee filter crafts for kids and so much more, the thrifty craft ideas are endless! Just think of all the magic that came happen with a number of recyclables! Not only are recycled crafts super fun, but they are also friendly for the environment. Check out these free tutorials to learn about all the art from recycled materials that your kids can make. No two recycled crafts are exactly alike!
Animal Craft Ideas
Kids love making a fun animal craft - especially when they get to make their favorite animal out of neat materials. Here there are fish crafts for kids, owl crafts, and more! You will not have a problem finding animal art projects that your kids will love. And while all kids love animal crafts, boys tend to love those creepy-crawly critters. You can indulge their sense of discovery with these bug crafts! Bug crafts for kids also include butterfly crafts and more, so your kids can choose to craft their favorite insects.
Coloring and Printable Crafts
Fun and easy craft ideas should always include printables for kids because your little ones can do a simple craft and still have a lot of fun. There are tons of different printable activities for kids to choose from. We have anything from free printable coloring pages to templates that make crafting a lot easier. With these free coloring pages and more, the kids will be able to enjoy hours of creative fun. Print out a few coloring pages for kids and let their imaginations soar.
Learning Activities for Children
Fun educational activities for kids are a great way to keep their attention so they will have an easier time learning their basics. There are so many great ideas that will have your little ones eager to learn. We have anything from homemade lava lamps and cool science experiments to sensory activities for toddlers. These learning activities include the best science crafts that will keep the kids occupied and keep their minds sharp. Who knew learning could be so fun?
Fun Christmas Crafts
Celebrate the holidays with Christmas crafts for toddlers that will have your littlest ones super excited about Santa and all things red and green. There are also tons of Christmas crafts for preschoolers that will have your kids as jolly as St. Nick himself, and before you know it, your house will be the best-looking one on the block.
Ready for a frightfully fun Halloween? These Halloween crafts for kids will both spook you and make you smile. From pumpkin crafts to fun decorative ghouls, these Halloween craft ideas will get your little trick-or-treaters in the holiday spirit.
Even if you don't travel during spring break, you'll be able to have fun making spring crafts for kids with the family. These spring craft ideas will keep the little ones occupied all season long.
Your little ones won't be bored during the summer with these fun summer crafts for kids! There are tons of summer arts and crafts for kids that they can choose from. Some of these summer crafts will even get your kids outside doing fun outdoor activities.
Check out these crafts for a plethora of printable kids' crafts that represent the beautiful and abundant season of summer! There's no end to the possibilities that will come from trying out even just a few of these art projects for kids: 55 Free Printable Summer Crafts for Kids
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
- Trying to find fun craft ideas for kids? With this collection of easy kids crafts, you'll be able to provide kids with hours of fun.
- 150+ Tween Crafts for Middle Schoolers
- 100+ Free Printable Crafts for Kids
- Free Printable Backyard Bingo Game
- Monster Lost Tooth Pillow
- Rainbow Loom Patterns
- What to Make with Popsicle Sticks: 50+ Fun Crafts for Kids
- How to Paper Mache and 7 Paper Mache Crafts for Kids
- 90 Easy Duct Tape Crafts for Kids
- Easy Tie Dye Tips and Step-by-Step Instructions
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Summer Word Scramble For Kids
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- Free Printable Backyard Bingo Game
- Dad Rocks Paperweight
- Free All About My Dad And All About My Grandpa Printables For Kids
- Free Printable Summer Word Search For Kids
- Summer Bucket List Printable
- Diy Repurposed Can Lego Head
- How To Make Friendship Bracelets
- Patriotic Coffee Filter Flowers
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More