Loop-d-doo Friendship Bracelet Craft Kit for Kids
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Teens, tweens, and young children alike love making friendship bracelets for their closest pals. Friendship bracelets are practically a summer camp staple, and your child has likely worn at least one of these colorful bracelets on their arm, if not more. Making friendship bracelets is one of the most fun crafting pastimes, but sometimes it can be a complicated or time-consuming process. With this Loop-d-doo Friendship Bracelet Craft Kit for Kids, though, creating DIY accessories for kids to share with their friends is easier than ever.
Each bracelet kit includes enough stretchy fabric strips for your child to make two bracelets: one for themselves, and a matching accessory for their best friend. The Loop-d-doo strips are soft to the touch, so they're incredibly comfortable to wear. These friendship bracelets can be easily crafted in around thirty minutes, so they take significantly less time to make than the traditional friendship bracelets of the past. Plus, the fabric strips are just big enough for the small hands of younger children, so even preschoolers can try their hand at making these bright braided bracelets. The Loop-d-doo Friendship Bracelet Craft Kit for Kids also includes a set of kid-tested instructions that are sure to make bracelet making a breeze. Picking up one of these friendship bracelet kits is an easy ticket to a fun and friend-filled summer.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
During the holiday season, it always feels like Christmas is constantly right around the corner, which can sometimes deter you from… Continue reading: "Christmas Holiday Handprint Wreath"
- Enter to win the Ultimate Wrap Bracelets Kit!
- Chance to Win an OOLY Creatibles DIY Eraser Kit!
- Win a Rainbow Loom Rubber Band Crafting Kit
- Chance to win a Boye Round Loom Set!
- Chance to win Mini Felt Succulent Kits!
- Learn to Crochet Online Class Review
- Enter to win Character Duck Tape!
- Chance to win Westcott Blunt Tip Kids' Scissors!
- Chance to win Mirror Duck Tape!
- Chance to win a Pretty Twisted Patch DIY Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sharpie Jar Valentine's Day Gift
- Thrifty And Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Chic Christmas Book Page Wreath
- Funny Elf On The Shelf Ideas
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper
- Personalized Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Easy Diy Ornaments
- Minnie Mouse Christmas Wreath
- Jolly Snowman Christmas Wreath
- Christmas Tree Ornament Art
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More