Loop-d-doo Friendship Bracelet Craft Kit for Kids
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Teens, tweens, and young children alike love making friendship bracelets for their closest pals. Friendship bracelets are practically a summer camp staple, and your child has likely worn at least one of these colorful bracelets on their arm, if not more. Making friendship bracelets is one of the most fun crafting pastimes, but sometimes it can be a complicated or time-consuming process. With this Loop-d-doo Friendship Bracelet Craft Kit for Kids, though, creating DIY accessories for kids to share with their friends is easier than ever.
Each bracelet kit includes enough stretchy fabric strips for your child to make two bracelets: one for themselves, and a matching accessory for their best friend. The Loop-d-doo strips are soft to the touch, so they're incredibly comfortable to wear. These friendship bracelets can be easily crafted in around thirty minutes, so they take significantly less time to make than the traditional friendship bracelets of the past. Plus, the fabric strips are just big enough for the small hands of younger children, so even preschoolers can try their hand at making these bright braided bracelets. The Loop-d-doo Friendship Bracelet Craft Kit for Kids also includes a set of kid-tested instructions that are sure to make bracelet making a breeze. Picking up one of these friendship bracelet kits is an easy ticket to a fun and friend-filled summer.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Looking for easy Easter crafts? You and your kids can make these Clothespin Easter Bunny Crafts and start getting excited for Easter.… Continue reading: "Clothespin Easter Bunny Crafts"
- Enter to win a Tulip Yarn Dye Kit!
- Enter for a chance to win the Creative Options Utility Box!
- Chance to win the Pretty Twisted Dancing Dragonfly String Art DIY Kit!
- Chance to win the Rainbow Loom Bracelet Craft Kit!
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Gnomes and Gardens Fabric Stacker!
- Enter to win Duck Tape Transparent Tints!
- Chance to win a Grab N Go Storage Box!
- Chance to win the OOLY Stitch and Sketch Sketchpad!
- Chance to win the On-the-Go Stationary Kit!
- Chance to win Mini Felt Succulent Kits!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Plate Aquarium
- Paper Plate Frisbees
- Magic Milk Experiment
- Fluffy Slime
- Free Printable Unicorn Bingo Game
- Kid-sewn Backpack Name Tag
- Tropical Paper Flowers
- Free Printable Birthday Word Search For Kids
- Fun Frog Toilet Paper Roll Craft For Kids
- Felt Princess Crown
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More