Loop-d-doo Friendship Bracelet Craft Kit for Kids
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Teens, tweens, and young children alike love making friendship bracelets for their closest pals. Friendship bracelets are practically a summer camp staple, and your child has likely worn at least one of these colorful bracelets on their arm, if not more. Making friendship bracelets is one of the most fun crafting pastimes, but sometimes it can be a complicated or time-consuming process. With this Loop-d-doo Friendship Bracelet Craft Kit for Kids, though, creating DIY accessories for kids to share with their friends is easier than ever.
Each bracelet kit includes enough stretchy fabric strips for your child to make two bracelets: one for themselves, and a matching accessory for their best friend. The Loop-d-doo strips are soft to the touch, so they're incredibly comfortable to wear. These friendship bracelets can be easily crafted in around thirty minutes, so they take significantly less time to make than the traditional friendship bracelets of the past. Plus, the fabric strips are just big enough for the small hands of younger children, so even preschoolers can try their hand at making these bright braided bracelets. The Loop-d-doo Friendship Bracelet Craft Kit for Kids also includes a set of kid-tested instructions that are sure to make bracelet making a breeze. Picking up one of these friendship bracelet kits is an easy ticket to a fun and friend-filled summer.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Fly into a world of happiness when you make these totally cool crafts for kids. The Watercolor-ful Doily Butterflies are cheerful,… Continue reading: "Watercolor-ful Doily Butterflies"
- Chance to Win a NASA Out of this World Color and Sew Pillowcase Kit!
- Chance to win a Rainbow Loom Rubber Band Crafting Kit!
- Chance to win the Pretty Twisted Dancing Dragonfly String Art DIY Kit!
- Learn to Crochet Online Class Review
- Enter to win the Ultimate Wrap Bracelets Kit!
- Chance to win a Surebonder Cray-Pen!
- Chance to win Sakura Gellyroll Pens!
- Color-Me-In Notecards Set Review
- Color My Own Fuzzy Iron-On Art Review
- My First Origami Kit Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Retro Video Game Desk Organizer
- DIY Toy Story 4 Forky Pumpkin
- DIY Harry Potter Wand Holder
- How to Make Magnetic Galaxy Slime
- DIY Polyjuice Potion Harry Potter Slime
- NASA Out of this World Color and Sew Pillowcase Kit
- Riley Blake
- Adorable Toilet Paper Roll Advent Calendar
- Washi Tape Easter Egg Garden Craft
- Washi Tape Easter Egg Wall Hanging Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More