Pretty Twisted Patch DIY Kit
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Pretty Twisted Patch DIY Kit
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Back when I was a kid the cool thing to wear were patches on jeans, jean jackets and even back packs. Now that trend is starting to come back. The Pretty Twisted Patch DIY Kit from EnMart is exactly what all kids need to have to not only get their creativity going, but to keep them busy on a rainy, summer day.
Included in the patch kit are simple designs that you can color and create with sequins, fabric markers and embroidery. Three different colors of both cotton embroidery floss and sequins are included. There are 6 marker colors allowing you to really get the juices flowing. You'll also get 3 embroidered patches, 2 enamel pins for extra flair, an embroidery needle and fabric glue.
The patches can be ironed on or sewn on, so there are many possibilities on how to use the patches. Keep in mind that hot water can cause the fabric markers to bleed, so when it comes time to cleaning the item the patches are on, use cold water only. Having this cute patch kit allows you to decorate your clothes and accessories with fun flair that shows your personality.
These Pretty Twisted Patch Kits come in 3 themes: Beachy, Rock-N-Roll and What's Cookin'. Two of them even offer extension packs with additional patches for your enjoyment. I really like these kits because it allows kids to show their personality and how they see things. Why not color the pineapple purple?
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win a Lava Lip Gloss Kit!
Chance to win the Jewelry Jam Craft Kit!
Chance to win a Color Your Mug DIY Kit!
Enter to win Sculpey Clay!
Creativity Kit Review
Enter to win the Fun Sandwich Cutters Set!
Enter to win a Children's Plastic Knife Set!
Chance to win Oodles of Doodles Multi-Surface Markers!
Chance to win an Arts & Crafts Supply Library Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Doll Diapers
- DIY Halloween Haunted House Craft for Kids
- Easy Origami Picture Frame Craft
- Popsicle Stick House Tutorial
- Duct Tape and Craft Stick Bridge
- Paper Autumn Leaves Wreath
- Light Bulb Teacher Gift
- Recycled Cereal Box Notebook
- How to Make an Easy Patchwork Denim Skirt
- How to Convert a One Piece Swim Suit to a Two Piece
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More