Freestyle Die Cutting Machine
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Freestyle Die Cutting Machine
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
Momenta, a brand known for fabulous paper crafting supplies, now has a die cutting machine to rival the best. The easy-to-use Freestyle Die Cutting Machine is wonderfully designed for your paper crafting needs. It includes everything you need for cutting and embossing using cardstock, vellum, foil, glitter, and aluminum.
I love how simple this die cutting machine is to assemble and start using right away. All you need to do is attach the handle and it is ready for your crafting needs. The instructions are simple to follow even if you have never used a die cutting machine. A base plate, plus two top plates are included for use, depending on whether you are cutting or embossing. I tested both functions and was pleased with the results. The handle is easy to turn and the finished pieces speak for themselves. Both thin and thick metal dies work well and won't damage the plates or machine.
The Freestyle is perfect for using with cardstock to add embellishments to handmade cards, as well as scrapbooks. I was able to crank out, pun-intended, all my holiday cards in just one afternoon. The 6" platform is compatible with the fabulous accessories from Momenta, as well as other popular brands.
I especially like how small this machine folds up to be. That, along with the light weight of less than 8 pounds, make it easy to take on the go and craft from anywhere. Whether new to paper crafts, or a seasoned crafter, you will find this a fantastic tool to add to your collection!
Read NextColor-Me-In Notecards Set Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Chances are that you don't have a kiln in your house, but don't worry because you can still make beautiful, glass-like sculptures… Continue reading: "Marvelous Melt-A-Cup Sculpture"
- Color-Me-In Notecards Set Review
- Learn to Knit Kit Review
- Sock Friends Puppets Review
- Enter to win the Fun Sandwich Cutters Set!
- Enter for a chance to win American Girl Crafts!
- Enter for a chance to win ArtiSands Sand Painting Kits!
- My First Origami Kit Review
- Learn to Crochet Online Class Review
- Loop-d-doo Friendship Bracelet Craft Kit for Kids
- DohVinci Anywhere Art Studio Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Printable Lunch Notes For Kids
- Avengers Bookmarks Craft For Kids
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Printable Lunch Notes: Cute Critters
- This What To Pack For Lunch Printable Helps Kids Be Independent
- Halloween Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft
- 13 DIY School Supplies: Back to School Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- 14 Crafts for Boys: Sports Crafts for Kids, Superhero Crafts, and More
- 14 Easy Summer Craft Activities for Kids
- 14 Mother's Day Craft Ideas for Kids: Homemade Mother's Day Gift Ideas
- 27 Crafts for Preschool: Activities for Preschool Children
- 9 Art Project Ideas: Painting Projects for Kids
- Animal Crafts: 17 Zoo Animal Crafts, Fish Crafts, Owl Crafts for Kids, and More
- Cheap and Easy Crafts for Kids: 9 Recycled Crafts
- Kids' Crafts for Easter: How to Decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt Projects, and more Easter Activities for Kids
- Spring Crafts for Kids: 17 Flower Crafts, Butterfly Crafts, and More